ADVERTISEMENT

If you have to recruit only one QB

Guess you are mad that Mitch is going to be the first QB picked in the draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
"were an student athlete" and cant reed....
3 errors in 1 sentence - nice work, you make fantastic points.

But the obvious answer is Mitch. Watson made way too many turnovers. Clemson's D could afford all those turnovers, UNC's D could not.

yore right Sun Bowl Loss> 3-1 in CFP

Watson lost less games in 3 years

You think Watson did it himself, or did the rest of the team have anything to do with it?
It sounds like you are ignoring the fact that there are 22 guys on the field rather than just one.

If you insist on discarding the fact that it is a team sport, go look at the completion percentages and turnovers.

If I get to have Clemson's D as well then the obvious answer is Mitch. Now that I've answered your question can you just go back to whatever moo u board that you normally post on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Deshaun+Watson+Pick

CLEMSONDERP.gif

Bad-Watson-Pick.gif

Watson1.gif

b25e9a36870573a41d0146404f241ea9

6e556360-6cf3-11e4-bc51-a3329c47d13f_Stoudtpick.gif

Deshaun+Watson+Pick

gif__12_.gif

you know it is the off-season when a thread like this can get lots of replies and live a few days :)

What exactly are you trying to accomplish by coming over here? You seem to be very insecure about your own team. That's what makes it obvious you are a state fan.

That's why you started off the thread with a picture of Watson with a championship trophy instead of actually discussing strengths and weaknesses of the QBs. You pack fans are really bad at this. I almost feel sorry for you.

On this note - how much does that suck for South Carolina? They try to claim the name "Carolina" but try as they might, everyone nationally considers Chapel Hill to be the home of Carolina. So then they try to take USC, but then the trojans bitch slap them in court so they can't use an SC logo that too closely resembles theirs, as everyone knows that USC is in LA. They can't catch a break on getting a name that isn't already dominated by a better known school.

Pretty soon I wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville State says, sorry guys - but "Gamecocks" are our nickname, you clowns need to get a new one.

On this note - how much does that suck for South Carolina? They try to claim the name "Carolina" but try as they might, everyone nationally considers Chapel Hill to be the home of Carolina. So then they try to take USC, but then the trojans bitch slap them in court so they can't use an SC logo that too closely resembles theirs, as everyone knows that USC is in LA. They can't catch a break on getting a name that isn't already dominated by a better known school.

Pretty soon I wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville State says, sorry guys - but "Gamecocks" are our nickname, you clowns need to get a new one.
"scar" works and nobody else has it. scar would be perfect for their official nickname. but i've got to admit i'll miss watching their cheerleaders yell "we love the cocks!"

UNC Diploma's?

Neither requires class.
Why did you put an apostrophe s on diploma? What is it showing ownership of? Why the question mark? You seem to be "trying" to make a statement. Also "Neither requires class"? You only mentioned one thing "UNC Diplomas" what is the other thing that doesn't require class? Oh Oh I get it now the other thing that doesn't require class is you , although I think you need some , at least in English.

am i picking the guy that NFL scouts have as best in several yrs? Trubisky

watson was the number 3 player in his class and you're telling me you would have taken mt over watson?
It's not that simple of a question and rankings have nothing to do with it. There are plenty of high ranking players that failed miserably and low ranked players who out performed their rankings. If Mitch played with Clemson's defense I think he would have won more games than he did at UNC. Would he have won the championship? I'm not sure, but that D was good enough to make up for any mistakes that were made on offense. Our D certainly wasn't.

watson was the number 3 player in his class and you're telling me you would have taken mt over watson?

a ranking in a class means something? Kiaro Holts was much higher OL rank than Spain, but are you going to trade Spain for Kiaro?

Give Mitch Clemson's OLINE and they wouldn't need a D, just need the ball last. Give him Clemson's D as well, and they would've cake-walked to the title.

ADVERTISEMENT