ADVERTISEMENT

Include Autograph in your daily sports routine

andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014
Hey everyone, once you’ve finished absorbing all of our content here at THI, head over to Autograph to have a unique fan experience and earn coins while having a blast lost in your sports world.

Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together icons in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for users.

Autograph's evolution reflects its dedication to redefining the fan experience and fostering a community where loyalty is celebrated and rewarded. Founded in 2021 by NFL icon and 7x World Champion Tom Brady, Autograph has evolved from a pioneering NFT platform for sports enthusiasts into a premier fan loyalty platform.

It’s what you already do as a fan. Reading blogs, listening to podcasts, watching breakdowns - all in one place, earning you rewards for every act of fandom that you do.

I want you guys to stay here, obviously, but most fans average a few hours a day on various sports sites, so why not include Autograph after THI as part of your daily routine? Makes sense to me.

It's the only app you need to feed your fandom. Catch me/us on there today for FREE using my code: thi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT