ADVERTISEMENT

Ingram Slowly Working Through Wrist Injury

I suspect this is more the reason Ingram's shooting has been a bit off recently. I have read folks say well it is because he has been scouted, well he was scouted after every game he has played for us, they didn't just start scouting him. The wrist happened vs Ky and his shooting has been a bit off since then.

I suspect this is more the reason Ingram's shooting has been a bit off recently. I have read folks say well it is because he has been scouted, well he was scouted after every game he has played for us, they didn't just start scouting him. The wrist happened vs Ky and his shooting has been a bit off since then.
I’m one of the ones who said it. And still believe it’s true BUT it makes since why he’s missed a ton of close put backs and close range shots. Hopefully he heals up soon.

2 things can be true. Scouting has meant that he is not allowed to back his man from the perimeter all they way to the post AND his wrist has impacted his touch around the basket + his outside shooting. Peeps are doubling him once he dribbles forcing him to counter. He will be fine since he is skilled and smart. The great news is he will soon be healthy and our team doesn't depend on any one player!

Reactions: alabamaheel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT