ADVERTISEMENT

Is Mr. Floyd's Death Being Used To Change All Of Society?

You don't....and that's the problem when you pigeon hole people based on their beliefs. According to the left, simply because someone is a conservative and doesn't kowtow to the cries of the libs means they are white.

Only a racist would feel otherwise.
What does any of that have to do with your comment about you allegedly not being white?

I believe the left is behind this information getting out. I believe the left wants Derek Chauvin to get off so there will be more riots. Get your popcorn ready.

I believe the left is behind this information getting out. I believe the left wants Derek Chauvin to get off so there will be more riots. Get your popcorn ready.

is there a photo of this juror wearing the BLM t shirt on that link?

Reactions: bobcrane14

Fox News, nothing to see here.

Read the comments and you'll see exactly what I was trying to say about this trial. Chauvin might be worse than Hitler and Attila the Hun rolled into one, but the notion that he got anything resembling a fair trial is ludicrous. The only question is will he be granted a retrial on appeal.

Fox News, nothing to see here.

Read the comments and you'll see exactly what I was trying to say about this trial. Chauvin might be worse than Hitler and Attila the Hun rolled into one, but the notion that he got anything resembling a fair trial is ludicrous. The only question is will he be granted a retrial on appeal.

Definitely should have had the trial in another state. Even with that it would have been tough to find people that didnt go into the trial with a predetermined opinion.

Reactions: bluetoe
Definitely should have had the trial in another state. Even with that it would have been tough to find people that didnt go into the trial with a predetermined opinion.
another State wouldn't have mattered, and I posted that the trial would have to be held on the third moon of Jupiter to escape the prejudicial notoriety.

Turns out that the third moon of Jupiter is Amalthea, BTW. Jupiter has as many as 79 moons. Extra credit if anyone can name 75 of them.

Reactions: uncfootball-
another State wouldn't have mattered, and I posted that the trial would have to be held on the third moon of Jupiter to escape the prejudicial notoriety.

Turns out that the third moon of Jupiter is Amalthea, BTW. Jupiter has as many as 79 moons. Extra credit if anyone can name 75 of them.

I think one of them is named Bocephus.

Yes, George Floyd's death is definitely changing society. For the worse, mind you.

LOL, no reason to hit a woman?

This is my favorite part:
"The probe is happening as Louisville has seen a surge of violent crime. According to police statistics, murders, rapes and robberies were up more than 81% above the five-year averages in January and February. This followed a 2020 where police retirements and resignations were at a five-year high after Taylor's death. Approximately 15% of the police force left during that time."

Lulz. What do you expect?

I believe you overestimate people's intelligence and ability to stick to a plan.

This is my favorite part:
"The probe is happening as Louisville has seen a surge of violent crime. According to police statistics, murders, rapes and robberies were up more than 81% above the five-year averages in January and February. This followed a 2020 where police retirements and resignations were at a five-year high after Taylor's death. Approximately 15% of the police force left during that time."

Lulz. What do you expect?

For some reason protestors think the have the right to stop others from having dinner or driving down the road.

Elizabeth City better prepare.

Not really the best video to tell exactly what happened, but I can't really fault the cops on this one. Did they absolutely have to shoot him? Probably not, but that's not really a situation where you have time to sit there and debate what you should do. Especially since you can't read his mind to know what his intentions are.

Not really the best video to tell exactly what happened, but I can't really fault the cops on this one. Did they absolutely have to shoot him? Probably not, but that's not really a situation where you have time to sit there and debate what you should do. Especially since you can't read his mind to know what his intentions are.
why couldn't they have just shot the car out from under him?

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
We need to get back to the belief that you get what you get when you run from law enforcement. I don't know when it happened but at some point in the recent past, society drifted from this belief. It's so strange. No, the guy didn't have to die. But when you run from law enforcement, this is one of the outcomes that can happen, and justifiably so. What is hard to understand about this?

We need to get back to the belief that you get what you get when you run from law enforcement. I don't know when it happened but at some point in the recent past, society drifted from this belief. It's so strange. No, the guy didn't have to die. But when you run from law enforcement, this is one of the outcomes that can happen, and justifiably so. What is hard to understand about this?
Great post. It comes down to this truth you posted, in almost every single police shooting of a suspect / criminal. Resisting arrest, not following the orders of the police = no chance at a good outcome.

Often these persons are: 1) impaired, under influence of a substance or 2) did a quick assessment and don't like what is coming to them if they get arrested and comply, so it is worth the risk to roll the dice on running away, confronting / assaulting the cop, etc.

Rodney King, is when it all started going downhill, and personal hand-held recording devices is why. Oh, I almost forgot the media sensationalism. Naive bleeding heart types were outraged, while those of us who live in the real world knew damn well that if you ran from the law and didn't cooperate, you might very well get a good thumping. AFAIC, anyone who endangers lives by running at high speeds from law enforcement deserves, and is getting off light with, a good beating to begin the judicial process.

My stepson thought he would put his Z car to the test and show the NC Highway Patrol something. Instead, they showed him how hard it is to evade the Highway Patrol, and they roughed him up a little for good measure. I told him he got what he deserved and he agreed with me. He actually apologized to the Patrolman who tagged him.

Smarmy-ass liberals think they are doing a good thing by hamstringing law enforcement at every turn. They are just constantly finding new ways to turn our country into a shithole.

Reactions: Heelicious
Rodney King, is when it all started going downhill, and personal hand-held recording devices is why. Oh, I almost forgot the media sensationalism. Naive bleeding heart types were outraged, while those of us who live in the real world knew damn well that if you ran from the law and didn't cooperate, you might very well get a good thumping. AFAIC, anyone who endangers lives by running at high speeds from law enforcement deserves, and is getting off light with, a good beating to begin the judicial process.

My stepson thought he would put his Z car to the test and show the NC Highway Patrol something. Instead, they showed him how hard it is to evade the Highway Patrol, and they roughed him up a little for good measure. I told him he got what he deserved and he agreed with me. He actually apologized to the Patrolman who tagged him.

Smarmy-ass liberals think they are doing a good thing by hamstringing law enforcement at every turn. They are just constantly finding new ways to turn our country into a shithole. No! Your racist ass view points turning this country into a s*** hole.

Smarmy-ass liberals think they are doing a good thing by hamstringing law enforcement at every turn. They are just constantly finding new ways to turn our country into a shithole.
old.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT