andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

*Hate your job?

*Hate your boss?

*Ready to take control of your career?

Call Andy Luedecke to learn more. Consultation is FREE, and he can help you find your perfect franchise. He did it for himself. Dumpster & porta potties are two of his franchises, and so many different things can be yours.

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

Last edited:
What the kid's good as well as not so good games showed me was hints of what he may be able to bring more of in the future. Hints are maybes, but maybes come with maybe nots. From watching the kid a few things did stick out for me, there was a LOT of rust in his game and he just was not in basketball condition to play much more than 2-3mins a run, and that they kid was in desperate need of getting some bulk if he is going to be playing inside. But I as well saw a turn around jump shot that when he gets his base solid can be a major weapon, saw a kid that looks to have good timing that indicates we may see some shot blocking from him once he is in basketball condition, and the fact the kid is long, I mean really long.

From his good or bad games, not sure I saw much more than I indicated but for the reasons I indicate. Until I see a kid playing while in basketball condition with his stamina it just isn't really fair to critique his play and keeps the crystal ball of his future more clouded than I can read thru.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT