ADVERTISEMENT

Jarrod--new forum idea

tcb22

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2002
Hi Jarrod--like the others, thank you for running this forum! I enjoy being able to follow the baseball team here. I hope they keep playing for awhile and keep you busy. However, once they are through, I wonder if AJ would consider a new forum called All Sports Carolina and let you monitor it? Information on all of our teams could be posted by contributors so we don't have to rely on DF and others to post information on football and basketball threads about other sports. I enjoy reading about our lacrosse, golf, soccer, etc and their successes and progress. Just an idea. Thanks again for your work here.

Hi Jarrod--like the others, thank you for running this forum! I enjoy being able to follow the baseball team here. I hope they keep playing for awhile and keep you busy. However, once they are through, I wonder if AJ would consider a new forum called All Sports Carolina and let you monitor it? Information on all of our teams could be posted by contributors so we don't have to rely on DF and others to post information on football and basketball threads about other sports. I enjoy reading about our lacrosse, golf, soccer, etc and their successes and progress. Just an idea. Thanks again for your work here.
That’s interesting and I’ll see what I can do. Thanks for the kind words

Reactions: diehardblue41

That’s interesting and I’ll see what I can do. Thanks for the kind words
I agree I also follow the other sports including the ladies sports..I like all the Carolina sports period.

We used to have one. It had all the “Olympic” sports. It was removed because it went 6 months without a single post that was not made by myself or another moderator. Literally zero posts. I’m sure it’s worth revisiting as that was several years ago. But, it is something we have had here in the past.

We used to have one. It had all the “Olympic” sports. It was removed because it went 6 months without a single post that was not made by myself or another moderator. Literally zero posts. I’m sure it’s worth revisiting as that was several years ago. But, it is something we have had here in the past.
That’s definitely interesting to consider

I don't know how long ago it was tried. I used to be able to get scores from my newspaper but that is not a good option anymore. And i don't know how many people on here are fans of all sports Carolina or just football and/or basketball. But thanks for considering and your responses.

There used to be a thread on OOTB following all of those sports, so there is definitely some interest in them.

I like watching any televised UNC sport, women's included......like the recent field hockey championship. I would like to see posted information as well, but I can't say I would necessarily have much to offer in way of posting about it myself.

Reactions: osjr
I like watching any televised UNC sport, women's included......like the recent field hockey championship. I would like to see posted information as well, but I can't say I would necessarily have much to offer in way of posting about it myself.
I only infrequently get to return to CH for events…I always try to see if I can include multiple events regardless of sport.

Reactions: bluetoe
I only infrequently get to return to CH for events…I always try to see if I can include multiple events regardless of sport.
I recall perhaps 7 years ago one visit was for a UNC swim team practice session when Coach DeSelm was kind enough to introduce himself to my oldest grandson and myself when Bryce was interested in seeing what it took to be a collegiate level swimmer. Nice visit. Class beyond words.

Reactions: bluetoe
One thing that has run through my mind during several offseasons is making this board more than baseball. It would still be mainly baseball but we could make it a Baseball & Olympic Sports board. This would give it more activity year around. Just something to think about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT