ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Berry's Happy Mother's Day Surprise

He has become my favorite player under the Roy Williams regime. Maybe not the best but my favorite. I think he has been the most important player for UNC BB since 2010 because of the fact that he has been able to considerably contribute from day 1 , be a 4 year player that has improved significantly each year so far , at the most important position on the floor on top of it , and during the time frame he has been at UNC with the scandal. Like coach he has been the program rock since his first day with the program.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
JB is a perfect example of the Tar Heel Way! Family is important to UNC and to the type of player Roy recruits.

What a loving and close family and the video gave me goose bumps!

Reason #100000000000000000000000 why I love being a Tar Heel!

I think he has been the most important player for UNC BB since 2010 because of the fact that he has been able to considerably contribute from day 1 , be a 4 year player that has improved significantly each year so far , at the most important position on the floor on top of it , and during the time frame he has been at UNC with the scandal.
May I remind u of a Mr. Marcus Paige.

He has become my favorite player under the Roy Williams regime. Maybe not the best but my favorite. I think he has been the most important player for UNC BB since 2010 because of the fact that he has been able to considerably contribute from day 1 , be a 4 year player that has improved significantly each year so far , at the most important position on the floor on top of it , and during the time frame he has been at UNC with the scandal. Like coach he has been the program rock since his first day with the program.

I agree. JB might end up my favorite Heel ever. Not the best player as you said but a great one, great representative, and has such toughness and edge that we seemed to be missing for a while. My biggest hope for this upcoming season is that he and Theo can get through it fully healthy.

Reactions: Steat
May I remind u of a Mr. Marcus Paige.
JB is my man. I feel like the team has been different since he stepped in. Not to take anything away from Marcus. Just the way I see it. Joel along with Theo and JJ commited when it wasn't the easiest of circumstances from a perception stand point.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS and RP12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT