ADVERTISEMENT

JT Daniels out for season

Yeah, I hate to see any player get injured. This most likely ends any hope of USC having a decent season. They play Stanford, Washington and Notre Dame over the next few weeks. Helton will probably be gone at the end of the season, and the Urban Liar inevitable recovery / return rumors will be in full swing.

Boy if the seat for clay wasn’t hot enough coming into the season it just got warmer losing his starting qb.
coaches on the hot seat don't need injuries to key players, that's for sure. prime example is a guy named fedora. the old truism applies: life isn't fair, then you die.

Freshman Kedon Slovis threw for 377 yards and 3 TDs as the Men of Troy trounced Stanford 45-20.

Looks like Clay Helton made the right choice in Graham Harrell.

Is Stanford now going to slide back down into the Pac middle? Or is SC just better than most assumed?

Reactions: MWHeels
How many millions of dollars did Fed walk away with? 10-12? I wish life would treat me that unfairly.
yeah, i don't pity the guy. but i'm sure he would have preferred to be successful at unc, and that bizarre flood of injuries didn't help his cause. luck is a big factor in life.

Reactions: franklin street
yeah, i don't pity the guy. but i'm sure he would have preferred to be successful at unc, and that bizarre flood of injuries didn't help his cause. luck is a big factor in life.
It’s a factor, no doubt. Hard work and perseverance are much bigger factors. He had his shot and it didn’t work out. I wish him well.

But Mack’s attention to detail and charisma are what has reversed our program’s trajectory. The difference between the two men couldn’t be more obvious.

Lynn Swann has resigned as USC's Athletics Director

This wasn't much of a surprise. His tenure has been pretty mediocre at best. And with Helton on the hot seat, it makes sense to hire an AD to take over the eventual search for a new head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT