ADVERTISEMENT

Just gonna leave this here...

I love the attitude, coaching is some of what coach gives them.

Slick Rick is even slimier than I thought, and that's saying something. Sheesh. Makes me wonder what's going on at some of these OAD schools.

We disagree on what cheating means then.
I guess we do. My definition of cheating means that you do something to give yourself a competitive advantage. Betting on baseball is against the rules, but it didn't give him any competitive advantage.

Reactions: Sk1310
Get your barf bags ready, little Ricky was way more slimmy than most knew:

The report claims that Pitino raked in $3 million over a two-year span, while the athletic department only received $35,000. Over the past nine years, he has made an estimated $145 million just off of the Adidas deal, per the report.

Guy is disgusting.

Despicable!

I don't understand how Jurich could try to justify this absolutely disgusting exploitation of the students they promised to shepherd! Pitino sat in people's homes and promised to take care of their children. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night!

Get your barf bags ready, little Ricky was way more slimmy than most knew:

The report claims that Pitino raked in $3 million over a two-year span, while the athletic department only received $35,000. Over the past nine years, he has made an estimated $145 million just off of the Adidas deal, per the report.

Guy is disgusting.

He's a true capitalist.

If we are including morality in the HOF qualifications, then that place is going to need a lot of cleaning out.

I think they are actually going to build a Hall of SHAME extention on to the Hall of Fame, they could call it the Pitino, wing, similar to the Paterno wall of shame for NCAA football. The Hall of shame could have like Pitino as well as every other coach ever to have coached at Ky, it could have their SI cover to...LOL

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT