ADVERTISEMENT

Justice was served for Sept 10, 2011 No. Carolina 24 RU 22

knights1212

Hall of Famer
Sep 9, 2003
I feel Justice was served today after we lost in Chapel Hill 24-22 on Sept 10, 2011. Three times in a row we ran the ball inside the one and the announcers on TV felt we scored on at least two of the 3 carries and maybe on all three. The monitor upstairs, N.C. said was not working and the refs could not review the plays. I look back at the TV tape and I still swear that we scored a TD on at least 2 of the plays. Instead we got credit for no TD and no points and lost by 2 points. In this sense I think today Justice was finally served. I'm sure many NC fans don't look at it that way but I am happy with today's result.

Originally posted by knights1212:
I feel Justice was served today after we lost in Chapel Hill 24-22 on Sept 10, 2011. Three times in a row we ran the ball inside the one and the announcers on TV felt we scored on at least two of the 3 carries and maybe on all three. The monitor upstairs, N.C. said was not working and the refs could not review the plays. I look back at the TV tape and I still swear that we scored a TD on at least 2 of the plays. Instead we got credit for no TD and no points and lost by 2 points. In this sense I think today Justice was finally served. I'm sure many NC fans don't look at it that way but I am happy with today's result.
roll.r191677.gif

My goodness......Rutgers. At least the folks at UNC realize that we are stuck with a mediocre football program on its best day. And the Rutgers folks somehow feel that winning one of the lowest bowls in the lineup, played in front of a throng of hundreds, is a significant achievement. At least we have basketball, and baseball. Rutgers is mediocre on their best day on basketball as well, and I am not even sure if they field a baseball team. So enjoy winning a bowl that no one cares about. It is a Rutgers athletic achievement of a lifetime.

Wow! You been thinking about a regular season loss since 2011? I could understand if it had been a major game with national implications or even a rivalry game. But a game between 2 mediocre also rans from different regions and conferences ? Probably had your own refs for the game too. That is just too sad. Get a real life watch an SEC game on TV or something.

or even more so a B1G game where your conference championship game is 59-0 LMFAO , but then Rutgers will always be a Big East or Conference USA team or where ever it was they came from. Personally I don't have anything against Rutgers , but you guys have a HUGE identity problem and I'm willing to bet the average man on the street cannot even tell you what state Rutgers is in.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

I'm willing to bet the average man on the street cannot even tell you what state Rutgers is in.
Connecticut, right?

Originally posted by jefro10:

Rutgers blows. Their fans are losers.
Says the Villanova troll who has registered dozens of board names and usually gets banned within a day or two of creating each name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT