ADVERTISEMENT

KABOOM!

Five-star recruit Caleb Love committed to North Carolina on Tuesday. “I’m headed to North Carolina and the reason I picked them was when I went on my visit, it felt like a family culture, from start to finish, from when I got there to when I left. “I just felt like it was home.” Love, a standout at Saint Louis (Mo.) Christian Brothers, picked UNC over Missouri, Kansas, and Louisville. (247 Sports)

So that would bring all of the pie in the sky, positive Outlook, good problem to have, questions to fruition.

If Thompson commits, we only have one scholarship left between Z and CC. Are there any walk ons who are holding scholarships this year that might not next year, for example the jet Junior?

So that would bring all of the pie in the sky, positive Outlook, good problem to have, questions to fruition.

If Thompson commits, we only have one scholarship left between Z and CC. Are there any walk ons who are holding scholarships this year that might not next year, for example the jet Junior?
doesn't include any of the walk ons that now have schollys

Never really felt the love from Thompson but if he were to commit, Roy would take him in a New York minute. A bird in the hand... Zaire and Cade have had plenty of time to get on board the train. It may all come down to timing now. I feel we sign at least one of those three, and if so, I would be elated with our class.

I think Bryce commits before Cade or Zaire
Word had been that things had cooled between Thompson and UNC --- not sure, but it almost sounded like it was from our end... and then we offered the 2-Guard from Minnesota. I know Rob was his advocate on the staff. Been some vibe on Thompson to Okie State (with Cade?). Who knows, maybe he's looking east again?

Word had been that things had cooled between Thompson and UNC --- not sure, but it almost sounded like it was from our end... and then we offered the 2-Guard from Minnesota. I know Rob was his advocate on the staff. Been some vibe on Thompson to Okie State (with Cade?). Who knows, maybe he's looking east again?

I think we may know a lot more by the weeks end about this kid. Roy is in to see him Thursday. It can go either way, but I am hoping that the needle moves. Just my personal choice, that I believe he would be the better choice between him & Cade. Cade is a generational type talent, but I'm thinking ahead, as I am fairly sure we would get more than 1 year from both Love & Thompson. However, if Cade wants to play for the "Good Guys", I'm damn sure for it as well.

I think we may know a lot more by the weeks end about this kid. Roy is in to see him Thursday. It can go either way, but I am hoping that the needle moves. Just my personal choice, that I believe he would be the better choice between him & Cade. Cade is a generational type talent, but I'm thinking ahead, as I am fairly sure we would get more than 1 year from both Love & Thompson. However, if Cade wants to play for the "Good Guys", I'm damn sure for it as well.
As you know, I'm with you on pretty much all that. You can't turn a talent like Cade away, but yeah, multi-year guys are the core of our program. When we were first recruiting Thompson there was some nonsense out there about him being a combo. Thompson is a 2 and with Caleb on board that would make a nice tandem.

As you know, I'm with you on pretty much all that. You can't turn a talent like Cade away, but yeah, multi-year guys are the core of our program. When we were first recruiting Thompson there was some nonsense out there about him being a combo. Thompson is a 2 and with Caleb on board that would make a nice tandem.

Agreed.....look for an e-mail.

Reactions: gary-7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT