ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky basketball = Michigan football

3skinny

Sophomore
May 6, 2005
Those hasbeens lost at home by double digits to Richmond who was playing without their best player. 1 championship in the last 20 plus years and will continue this year no shooters and only frontcourt player they have is transfer from wake forest.

Problem is he’s still living and dying with the one and dones but he’s not getting the can’t miss talent like he was in his first few years. I also don’t get the sense that the kids he gets love UK. I see this a bit with Duke as well. Years ago, with some of those Duke teams, those guys would’ve ran through a wall for k, now , not so much. I feel the kids they’re getting are just worried about getting to the nba. If they win, great, if not, still got an nba check waiting for me

I guess we will find out if Slimy can still actually coach!!! Pretending the "Dribble Drive" nonsense is a real offense won't cut it without the ADs of the world!

I would caution against such hyperbole. They will be solid again, and a high seed. We are coming off a sub .500 season and 2 early exits in the NCAA I certainly do not think we are a washed up "name" school.

Kentucky will be plenty tough by tourney time, as I think we will be after some growing pains with our young roster as well.

Reactions: vikandpirate4christ
Agree dt. Are they as great as the media hypes them up to be, absolutely not, but I definitely don’t put them on the level as Michigan football

Hard to be washed up with the recent Nattys, but I guess I see the gist. Any team will be tough with enough talent, but what do you accomplish with that talent? That is the question to me. Both puke and Kentuck have seriously underachieved and the OAD system itself can now be questioned! Those recruiting championship banners can only carry you so far.

ADVERTISEMENT