ADVERTISEMENT

Knox is going to

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't regret it. Go ahead and buy the large size and get jalapeno if the carry it, it won't go to waste. I'll have to try the C&H, as a pimento cheese aficionado, I owe it to myself to do due diligence in my search for the ultimate pimento cheese.

I think you'll love it. I'm sure you will, but make sure you get the hot. I could literally put that on about anything and enjoy it. Look forward to hearing your synopsis.

Reactions: Archer2
Im sorry but admitted use of Miracle Whip should constitute an immediate ban :eek:

I love the stuff. It way fewer calories and fat than Mayo and tastes better IMO. I like the fact it has a lot less fat/calories though as I tend to try and stay pretty fit. I have cut back a ton on it though. I used to eat it on everything but now have started using A-1 or something else on my steaks/chicken/chops etc... if I feel like dipping them in something.

Dipping steak in Miracle Whip? Guys, I think we need to do an intervention for Cory. And soon.

rsz_weneedtotalk.jpg

I love the stuff. It way fewer calories and fat than Mayo and tastes better IMO. I like the fact it has a lot less fat/calories though as I tend to try and stay pretty fit. I have cut back a ton on it though. I used to eat it on everything but now have started using A-1 or something else on my steaks/chicken/chops etc... if I feel like dipping them in something.
Good to know.

Mayo = 0 carbs

As my buddy from Alabama that I met in boot camp used to say, "it'll make your tongue slap your brain Arch!" I also love to melt jalapeno pimento cheese on my burgers and top with sliced dills. Mmmmmmmm.

th

This kid is aaaalllll about himself. He wants to wait until ESPN has a time available for him to announce on national TV. He doesn't seem to be the kind of kid I want on the team. Concerned he'll turn into another Rashad. If he comes to us, good. If not, I hope he goes to dook so we can beat the brakeshoes of their arses.

I hope he gives us some of the sandwiches discussed in THIS thread instead! Hint, Hint
(especially that pimento cheese burger!)

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT