ADVERTISEMENT

Knox set to announce on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
My inside source says it's UNC. But then again, that source is a voice inside my head.

Seriously, I don't get why people feel the need to trash him. Didn't he run a pretty close to the vest recruitment. I'm not a recruiting fiend. So, I could be wrong. Wait until he commits to dook* and then trash him.

I did this 8 months ago. Don't tell me it was all in vain.

WLLbwBw.gif

ETA - That was in response to a story about Roy using all seven of his visits.

Last edited:
My inside source says it's UNC. But then again, that source is a voice inside my head.

Seriously, I don't get why people feel the need to trash him. Didn't he run a pretty close to the vest recruitment. I'm not a recruiting fiend. So, I could be wrong. Wait until he commits to dook* and then trash him.

WLLbwBw.gif
As soon as he chooses UNC I will immediately flip-flop.

Meh.

He's a kid living his dream. If he chooses us, great. I will welcome him with open arms and congratulate him on a superb choice. If he doesn't, I won't trash him. I won't like it, but I won't trash him. He is choosing to go where he feels he will best fit in. No different than any of us choosing a job from several offers.

Granted, if he chooses dook, then I will hope for him to lose every game and suffer the wrath of all who hate everything that is dook, but I doubt he will be there long enough for us to really care. Don't want him injured or anything like that, but if he is relegated to the bench or has a terrible season, I won't shed a tear.

Besides, if he is as good as his hype, he will be gone right after the first weekend of the NCAA tourney. If he isn't or (which is more likely) he rides the pine, then he may be there another year before transferring and is forgotten like so many other dookies who came in with so much hype and left with so much anger.

Either way, I don't really care. NOTHING is going to take away from our championship and, if Tony comes back, a dang good shot at making it to our 3rd Final Four in a row.

How long can a fan hold his breath?

Hope he joins the Tar Heels and enjoys his moment!

If he goes to puke, I wish him personally well and that ratty actually plays him like promised and....he loses every game!

So he announces Sat at some unknown time...did the kid ever get air time?

We wouldn't have this problem if we would have gotten Jarred Vanderbilt.

Just sayin.'

:D;););):D
When Knox commits to UK, Vanderbilt will decommit and come here.

JK

Can you decommit after signing? I assume not. Would Cal release him if it meant getting Knox?

We wouldn't have this problem if we would have gotten Jarred Vanderbilt.

Just sayin.'

:D;););):D
Jarred Vanderbilt is so far up Cal's rectum that only a colonoscopy could force him out and if it did , he still can't shoot a lick.

WLLbwBw.gif

ETA - That was in response to a story about Roy using all seven of his visits.

Now is the time to trash that talentless hack. TBH, I don't personally wish him any ill will. However, I can't say the same for Kentucky. Eff them. Here's to a losing season.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC71-00
Soooooooooooooooooo, he didn't go to dook? I don't know HOW many folks said over and over he was a dook lock, and forever. Didn't hear anyone say UNC lock, or UK lock, or MU lock, or FSU lock, but there sure were a lotta Dook Lock folks. What hoppen??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT