ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s give Platek some credit

we
“Even as his playing time has gone down with the emergence of Ant and Harris, his attitude has been terrific.”

I like Plates running Blue Steel! My only question is who are these guys Ant and Harris?
typo brother lol

...and thus my point. AP is a valuable member of this team as a rotation player --- not just a spot or locker room guy --- and hopefully that simple truth will pre-empt the 8001st.
Well if there is a senior day this seasonI will post the 8001st AP post to show my appreciation. Have a blessed day!

...and thus my point. AP is a valuable member of this team as a rotation player --- not just a spot or locker room guy --- and hopefully that simple truth will pre-empt the 8001st.
But, is he a valuable player as a starter / starting PG over Coby White? That is all I wanna know.

Says a ton more about you than it does about Gary.
If you say so! I would rather be this guy however than the guy who talks down to people because he supposedly knows more and is just telling the truth of things when talking nonsense. He has had however many times to own up to it and just admit he was mistaken about it instead of doubling and tripling down with condescending arguments to try and act like he was right.

But, hey! We each have our personal preferences!

Which is why I have most of them on ignore! They add absolutely nothing to the discussion and seem to only want to prevent the enjoyment we find in discussing our Tar Heels!

(I must assume they are trolls even if they didn't start out that way!)

Now I started this thread giving props to what I saw Platek do as his playing time has gone down in the last few games. I also responded to how I love the way he stepped up to the challenge of being a not so highly recruited player who has worked hard to get into the rotation. You see, I admire that kind of grit.

OK good people, now I noticed a poster made a comment about Platek was more than just some locker room guy and my post was unnecessary. Well, my post was about something I saw in the last few games as his playing time decreased that I like to see in a player. Why even make that comment? And how can you tell me what to post? I’m a paying customer just like you? Instead of responding negatively, I responded kindly and then hit the ignore button on that person.

Now the lesson is we must all learn to be able to disagree without being nasty about it. No one is correct all the time except Jesus and no one on this board is Jesus. If you are wrong, just say so.... people will respect you more....and that goes for everyone....now have a blessed evening!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT