ADVERTISEMENT

Level of Enthusiasm.

uncfootball-

Hall of Famer
Aug 2, 2019
Typically this time of the year I am super excited about the season. Really not feeling it at the moment.. I'd say about a 4 on a scale 1-10. Just curious what others were feeling.

Guarded optimism. Just want to make it to game day without it being called off

It's weird. Just 3 p5 conferences... Though I might try to watch ESPN's FCS gm this Sat. Every gm needs a little asterisk considering the huge variation in practice teams have had.

Not too excited about first three opponents either, cuse, Charlotte, BC. VT Oct 10th could be intense though.

My optimism is dropping. Between covid and the social issues (especially in an election year) I just see more administrators pushing to stop play whether for safety/health or perception of taking a societal stand. I can see games in September and October but I would be shocked to see a full season, which sucks because I was really looking forward to seeing Howell with all those weapons at his disposal.

So many distractions. I couldn’t be happier that it is still full steam ahead. Game days in Chapel Hill just can’t be the same. However what a great opportunity to show everyone that Tar Heel football is back where it should be!

Im feeling the same way. Usually this time of year I am counting down the days, but now I’m kind of surprised we have made it this far. And the Big 10 is apparently back tracking, so something must be going well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT