ADVERTISEMENT

liberty vs heels (heels win 3-1)

Good win for the Heels given Liberty's surprising RPI.

So I missed both the ECU game and the Liberty game. Heels split, which means that my watching the game does NOT have an impact on the outcome. While I was doing other things the last couple nights, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't jinxing them. Now I can get back to watching UNC baseball.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

So I missed both the ECU game and the Liberty game. Heels split, which means that my watching the game does NOT have an impact on the outcome. While I was doing other things the last couple nights, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't jinxing them. Now I can get back to watching UNC baseball.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
welcome back RH. ok if it's not you then.......................great it has to be me
frown.r191677.gif

Originally posted by sctarheel30:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
welcome back RH. ok if it's not you then.......................great it has to be me
frown.r191677.gif
LOL. Let's blame somebody on the Inside Carolina boards and keep watching.
wink.r191677.gif

Hey, email me if you get a chance. I have something you might be interested in.

ulna50570@mypacks.net

Originally posted by sctarheel30:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
frown.r191677.gif
LOL. Let's blame somebody on the Inside Carolina boards and keep watching.
wink.r191677.gif

Hey, email me if you get a chance. I have something you might be interested in.

ulna50570@mypacks.net
you have mail

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT