ADVERTISEMENT

Liverpool 7 man United 0

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
I’m a casual premier league fan and I doubt anyone in here is and I don’t gaf so spare me your soccer insults but something happened that transcends all that and I think is fascinating and hilarious. Liverpool and manchester United are two perennial powerhouses and long time bitter rivals. English Soccer fan bases are a hundred times more rabid than anything you’ve seen in the nfl or the ncaa to the point that it became a national embarrassment but anyway…..Liverpool beat Man U 7-0. Now a blowout in soccer is 3-0. Lose 4-0 and it’s an absolute meltdown and riots in the streets but 7-0? Holy shit no exxageration it’s like the giants beating the cowboys 100-0. It’s like unc beating dook 150-30 in bball. The Red Sox beating the Yankees 30-0. We’re talking once in a lifetime rout. As a result the fan bases for the respective teams are well…..very excited. This fan reaction compilation from you tubers watching the game is worth the watch. I can identify with a lot of these at times in my fandom career.

Last edited:
Reactions: pooponduke
I’m a casual premier league fan and I doubt anyone in here is and I don’t gaf so spare me your soccer insults but something happened that transcends all that and I think is fascinating and hilarious. Liverpool and manchester United are two perennial powerhouses and long time bitter rivals. English Soccer fan bases are a hundred times more rabid than anything you’ve seen in the nfl or the ncaa to the point that it became a national embarrassment but anyway…..Liverpool beat Man U 7-0. Now a blowout in soccer is 3-0. Lose 4-0 and it’s an absolute meltdown and riots in the streets but 7-0? Holy shit no exxageration it’s like the giants beating the cowboys 100-0. It’s like unc beating dook 150-30 in bball. The Red Sox beating the Yankees 30-0. We’re talking once in a lifetime rout. As a result the fan bases for the respective teams are well…..very excited. This fan reaction compilation from you tubers watching the game is worth the watch. I can identify with a lot of these at times in my fandom career.

That was AWESOME. People are truly hilarious.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT