ADVERTISEMENT

Longo might get looks for ucf HC

Presumably another air raid disciple that can put up points in a hurry. As much as I get frustrated by Longo, I’d rather have the continuity going into next year with Sam at QB. Ideal time to replace him would probably be after next year when Sam is gone and we need to break in a new QB anyways

Presumably another air raid disciple that can put up points in a hurry. As much as I get frustrated by Longo, I’d rather have the continuity going into next year with Sam at QB. Ideal time to replace him would probably be after next year when Sam is gone and we need to break in a new QB anyways
Yeah, I don't think Longo is the guy to lead us to big things, but I think it would be better for him to be here next year to finish with Sam. He'd be better off with the continuity instead of having to start with a new offense.

Reactions: Archer2
Yeah, I don't think Longo is the guy to lead us to big things, but I think it would be better for him to be here next year to finish with Sam. He'd be better off with the continuity instead of having to start with a new offense.

Agreed. Whether or not the program is actually there yet or not, Mack needs to swing for the fences this year. This team has a chance to do something special if they seize the opportunity and catch a few breaks. To do that, Sam needs to play like a Heisman trophy winner. And the best chance of that happening is definitely in the system he’s already spent two years learning.

If Mack is going to get someone else it needs to be next year so we can break in a new OC and new QB at the same time.

I think Longo has proven to be quite good, our offense has been prolific. It certainly helps with guy like Williams, Carter, and Howell. But he's done a good job so far. Is he an elite OC? Maybe not, but we've had a whole lot worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT