ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Miami has a new OC

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Dan Enos.

It was assumed that Enos would be promoted from QB coach to OC at Bama.

Does Saban want someone else? Does Enos have all he thinks he needs from Saban to head out and be an OC again?

I think Enos is a very good coach who can be an excellent OC.

Will Jalen Hurts follow him? When Hurts lost the starting job and went to work and improved his passing, he worked with Enos, not Mike Locksley.

Dan Enos.

It was assumed that Enos would be promoted from QB coach to OC at Bama.

Does Saban want someone else? Does Enos have all he thinks he needs from Saban to head out and be an OC again?

I think Enos is a very good coach who can be an excellent OC.

Will Jalen Hurts follow him? When Hurts lost the starting job and went to work and improved his passing, he worked with Enos, not Mike Locksley.

The turnover with Alabama's coaching staff over the past 4 years is incredible. They also lost their CO-OC to Michigan.

The turnover with Alabama's coaching staff over the past 4 years is incredible. They also lost their CO-OC to Michigan.
Fans at LSU and A&M now think they have a real shot to make a move to dethrone Bama in the SEC West. And both UGA and UF fans are licking their chops.

The SEC could get interesting. Even if Bama is 12-0 or 11-1 next year, it will be interesting to see how Saban does it with so much staff turnover.

As for Diaz - I'd say he's doing a fine job assembling a staff to get the Canes back to 10 wins in regular season. We might see some classic UNC-Miami games for control of the Coastal.

Fans at LSU and A&M now think they have a real shot to make a move to dethrone Bama in the SEC West. And both UGA and UF fans are licking their chops.

The SEC could get interesting. Even if Bama is 12-0 or 11-1 next year, it will be interesting to see how Saban does it with so much staff turnover.

Those fans can think that, but it hasn't made a difference so far. It's interesting though that Clemson has only lost 1 assistant (not a coordinator) over the same 4 year period.

Last edited:
As for Diaz - I'd say he's doing a fine job assembling a staff to get the Canes back to 10 wins in regular season. We might see some classic UNC-Miami games for control of the Coastal.

I think Enos is a better hire than Major Applewhite. Overall, I'm also impressed with Manny so far.

QB Austin Kendall (NC native) leaving OU. He has graduated and can play immediately, and has 2 years of eligibility left. I assume he'd look at several ACC schools. He might end up at Miami. They need a QB who can pass with consistency.

GT also desperately needs a QB who can pass.

So does Louisville.

Hurts is now following Manny Diaz and two hurricanes players on twitter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT