ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like UNC is pre season #20

Oct 26, 2001
And some are picking them to be in the ACC championship game. Since moving to NC in 98 I often thought UNC could be in the Top 3 in the ACC every year. I hope this come to fruition looking forward to a good season

Most are actually predicting us to win the Coastal. We shall see, it’s certainly there for the taking with UNC, VT, and Miami in the hunt.

We return almost all of our offense. Although we lost a couple of OL to graduation, they were injured quite a bit so our reserves played a lot. If our OL play is good, we’ll have a very potent offense.

Going into the season, our DL is the biggest question mark due to graduation attrition. Ergo, why several very talented freshmen will see the field early and often. Our offense may have to carry us, especially early on until our young studs get their UN”sea” legs.

Really looking forward to seeing how we handle the pressure of two big away games to open play in UCF and Auburn.

Last edited:
Reactions: shun1
Seems quite a few sports writers are tempted to move us to 15 or even 10....I am really pleased with all the hard work on the recruiting side. Seems we have good players on both sides of the ball, some on "D" are young but loaded with talent.

Reactions: Archer2
UNC should be an explosive offense and then Surratt leading the defense will help its just a matter of how the young guys who play gel with the team as well as if the offensive line is solid again

ADVERTISEMENT