ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs UNC game thread on: Saturday 20 Feb 2021

No I never have dumb answer. Yes I have but a basket is a basket and there is no home crowd to help out so sorry you couldn’t follow along there. If you can shoot you can shoot anywhere. Yes a dome may effect you slightly but otherwise it’s not the location it’s the other team.
Depth perception, hard and soft rims, lighting in the arena, hot and cold are just a few reasons that home cooking is so important. James Harden for example is a tremendous shooter and superstar in the NBA but there are some arenas that he has more problems putting the ball in than others for different reasons...

Depth perception, hard and soft rims, lighting in the arena, hot and cold are just a few reasons that home cooking is so important. James Harden for example is a tremendous shooter and superstar in the NBA but there are some arenas that he has more problems putting the ball in than others for different reasons...
And that’s also why you here people say “defense travels” Offense has a lot of variables.

No I never have dumb answer. Yes I have but a basket is a basket and there is no home crowd to help out so sorry you couldn’t follow along there. If you can shoot you can shoot anywhere. Yes a dome may effect you slightly but otherwise it’s not the location it’s the other team.
This is simply untrue. No travel and shooting where familiar are still advantages. It's why home teams are winning still like 57% of the time. Down from normal sure but still plenty of an advantage.

They did bring ten but only eight were eligible to play.
8 were normal rotation players. I live 90 minutes from Louisville and follow them closely. They were hampered by the layoff big time, but Nickelberry was only real player missing and that was due to injury. All teams have injuries as we saw last season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT