ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville will be coming on Saturday

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Elizabeth I’m coming as Fred Stanford use to say as he looked to the heavens in disbelief and put his hand over his heart and that pretty much describes how I feel as the news of a very short handed Cardinal team will indeed come to the Dean Dome for a Saturday evening tilt.

Louisville has not played in nearly 3 weeks and because of the Covin 19 will be missing several players so between the rust of not playing and being short of bench personnel may be in a big time disadvantage when the tip off happens but they do have some tremendous players like Johnson who Carolina must take seriously.

It will be nice to get two games in this week and better yet it will be nice to be playing at home where the team is undefeated.

Who is Louisville missing? Hopefully both their guards are out or UNC may get beaten badly in the backcourt. Louisville rebounds well enough to offset that advantage UNC has and the Cardinals can shoot the 3. UNC cannot afford any more hiccups and desperately needs a quality W. Losing games against Miami and BC hurts. Heels really need to start passing the eye test and get the hell away from the bubble.

Louisville has not played in nearly 3 weeks and because of the Covin 19 will be missing several players so between the rust of not playing and being short of bench personnel may be in a big time disadvantage when the tip off happens....
Who is Louisville missing? Hopefully both their guards are out

We are doomed! ;)

Actually, I'm sorry to hear this. We need games against good, skilled teams. Louisville would have been just that under ordinary circumstances. So their woes may make the win easier, but we won't develop as much from playing a rusty, short-handed team.

I hope our guys don't get so relaxed that we blow it.

It seems to me based on the presser a few hours ago with the Lville Coach, who BTW looks TERRIBLE very thin and drawn, that their entire team COULD be available PLUS Malik Wiliams who has been out for a year with a foot injury. The PTB, ie ACC medical people according to Mack will determine who actually will play. I look for all Lville team members to be available to play.

It seems to me based on the presser a few hours ago with the Lville Coach, who BTW looks TERRIBLE very thin and drawn, that their entire team COULD be available PLUS Malik Wiliams who has been out for a year with a foot injury. The PTB, ie ACC medical people according to Mack will determine who actually will play. I look for all Lville team members to be available to play.
Bring ‘em on. I think we take this one.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
So the big guy is available for them, good for them, but the guy hasn't played since March of last year. He may be "rusty" according to Coach Chris Mack. Rusty? Sure thing coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT