ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Moreno committing on Friday

Bama I think
Would be a major win for Bama to land a kid who grew up close to Lexington, had his dad play football for UK, and a grandpa who was associate AD for UK.

Johnson, Moreno, Peterson, and Harwell effectively off the board. Wilson and Peat trending away from UNC. Dybantsa allegedly asking for an amount of money UNC could never pay. What 5 stars are left for UNC? Is Nate Ament possible?

Bama I think
Nate Oats should take a NBA job…lol…

All jokes aside it doesn’t look like UNC will land any of the 5 star players in this class…It is a bit concerning…No need to panic of course but after last year with Drake and Ian coming in along with James Brown I really thought Recruiting was going to take off…

Would be a major win for Bama to land a kid who grew up close to Lexington, had his dad play football for UK, and a grandpa who was associate AD for UK.

Johnson, Moreno, Peterson, and Harwell effectively off the board. Wilson and Peat trending away from UNC. Dybantsa allegedly asking for an amount of money UNC could never pay. What 5 stars are left for UNC? Is Nate Ament possible?
Have you mortgaged your house and donated $100K to our NIL program yet?

I am hoping Mullins is not a package deal. I like the Mullins kid, he will be a tough get regardless, but a guy can hope right?

Reactions: alabamaheel
Picking Selective Subjects again. Ah, the UNC 2024 high school class was/is fantastic. Sorry that does not rate highly enough to suit you.
What does the 2024 recruiting class have to do with Malachi Moreno?

The more accurate statement is that YOU have come into this thread to try and change the subject because you don't want to discuss Malachi Moreno and what the experts are saying about UNC's 2025 recruiting efforts.

What does the 2024 recruiting class have to do with Malachi Moreno?

The more accurate statement is that YOU have come into this thread to try and change the subject because you don't want to discuss Malachi Moreno and what the experts are saying about UNC's 2025 recruiting efforts.
From afar, I think the 2024 class shows recent strong recruiting sucess. The 2025 class, so far looks far less successful. Neither stands alone as the definition of the recruiting status overall.

I do think a new coach at a blueblood school tends to have early success on the recruiting trail but sustaining that after the first couple years depends if they’re putting guys in the league and how successful their teams are. Carolina hasn’t been sending guys to the league and the results of Hubert’s first three seasons are wide ranging. Now you factor in NIL and it’ll be interesting to see how successful this staff recruits moving forward.

Reactions: tarheels0015
God how I hate nil and especially the transfer portal. Coach Smith is turning somersaults in his grave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT