ADVERTISEMENT

Mayweather vs Paul starting now....

went 8 rounds. Paul was so much bigger than Floyd. As with the McGregor fight, Floyd only 1/2 ass tried.

I certainly wasn't paying to watch that ridiculous show. But I read the updates as it was going on. Apparently, Floyd won all 8 rounds with a small chance that Paul would have won the 2nd round had there been judges scoring the bout. And everybody is acting like Paul going 8 rounds with Floyd was a win for Paul. Floyd has never been a KO artist. His game is to make the other dude look bad by not being able to hit Floyd and then being consistently peppered with Floyd's shots. Evidently, that's exactly what happened.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I certainly wasn't paying to watch that ridiculous show. But I read the updates as it was going on. Apparently, Floyd won all 8 rounds with a small chance that Paul would have won the 2nd round had there been judges scoring the bout. And everybody is acting like Paul going 8 rounds with Floyd was a win for Paul. Floyd has never been a KO artist. His game is to make the other dude look bad by not being able to hit Floyd and then being consistently peppered with Floyd's shots. Evidently, that's exactly what happened.
From what I read, Floyd could have taken him down at any time. He was basically just having fun with him.

ADVERTISEMENT