ADVERTISEMENT

Memorial day

cg4c05f111d6073.jpg

Reactions: bluetoe
you can claim it as the first one if you want to, but for me it doesn't qualify as Memorial Day. The only Memorial Day I recognize is one that honors any and all in the military, and not just 157 Union soldiers, who made the ultimate sacrifice for the cause of our country and its ideals. You and the dipstick in the link are referring to 'a' memorial event, not THE Memorial Day. That being said, I don't mean to downplay the meritorious action that day in Charleston. It was admirable. It just wasn't the first Memorial Day, IMO. nor were the many other individual instances of honoring some select few who died in war for their country.

This is not intended to be a rant by any means, just an opinion about something that I take very seriously.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
you can claim it as the first one if you want to, but for me it doesn't qualify as Memorial Day. The only Memorial Day I recognize is one that honors any and all in the military, and not just 157 Union soldiers, who made the ultimate sacrifice for the cause of our country and its ideals. You and the dipstick in the link are referring to 'a' memorial event, not THE Memorial Day. That being said, I don't mean to downplay the meritorious action that day in Charleston. It was admirable. It just wasn't the first Memorial Day, IMO. nor were the many other individual instances of honoring some select few who died in war for their country.

This is not intended to be a rant by any means, just an opinion about something that I take very seriously.
Only you could get butthurt over a memorial day story.

Oh sweet, let's check out the Memorial Day thread which I'm sure is us unanimously thanking those that have given their life to our country and not just more of @bluetoe arguing with someone and...

NearEagerDaddylonglegs-max-1mb.gif

Man, this board sucks now. Can @tarheel0910 Video Game Tournament save the board? No pressure or anything. Are you going to do Sports/First Person/Arcade/Classic Console as the 4 regions? Are the 1 seeds in those regions obviously Tecmo Bowl/Doom/Golden Tee/Zelda? Where does Bond fit in? It was both a First person and an absolute classic console game.

I wouldn't want to be @tarheel0910 right now. I may Joe Lunardi predict your bracket I'm so ready for this tournament.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
Oh sweet, let's check out the Memorial Day thread which I'm sure is us unanimously thanking those that have given their life to our country and not just more of @bluetoe arguing with someone and...

Man, this board sucks now. Can @tarheel0910 Video Game Tournament save the board? No pressure or anything. Are you going to do Sports/First Person/Arcade/Classic Console as the 4 regions? Are the 1 seeds in those regions obviously Tecmo Bowl/Doom/Golden Tee/Zelda? Where does Bond fit in? It was both a First person and an absolute classic console game.

I wouldn't want to be @tarheel0910 right now. I may Joe Lunardi predict your bracket I'm so ready for this tournament.
GFY. I offered a non-argumentative opinion about an event that I feel was wrongly being called the first Memorial Day. and someone got their panties in their crack over it because that's what they do. Memorial Day means something to me, something more than just a topic to occupy your mind for a while. You stupidly turn that into a negative, and stupidly fail to understand that like the other nimrod, it is YOU who is introducing negative bullshit into the thread. And if I didn't mention it, or even if I did, GFY.

Its close to time to pull the plug. Every thread falls into the same troll bait garbage. Several that have no ability to ignore impulses to poast spew

Reactions: dadika13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT