ADVERTISEMENT

Miami contest Monday looks like a possible trap game

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
On paper it looks like a easy home win but this game has the big time look of a stunning trap contest.

Miami has really been snake bitten this season including the two point loss to Carolina earlier in the campaign when Platek’s baseline tear dropper ended the contest and that is just one of the many nail bitters that the Canes have loss in the waning moments of the game.

Saying that Miami has nothing to lose and Carolina coming off a hard fought battle with Duke and probably still on a emotional high might be looking past Miami like they looked by Clemson last week.

Coach Williams and his staff have quite a challenge in just one day and a half to bring the team back to earth and prepare them for a tough battle against a tough luck Miami squad.

Yes this game scares me to death more than any other contest this season because of the lack of time to prepare and for the emotional high the team might still be on.

I would be interested to see what some of the regulars who often post here also think about this contest possibly having all of the ear marks of a TRAP GAME...

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Oh yeah, it Trap Games exist, this one certainly fits the bill! I think rust and reading too much press got the better of us against Clemson. Not to mention, their coach put all the bad press on the bulletin board and they played like their hair was on fire!

Roy will use the Clemson performance as a way to prevent it happening again this season, especially this close to it!

likely without Bacot and Sharpe due to being caught on video at party without masks on....

ADVERTISEMENT