Feb 15, 2006
" I plan to finith him"

Money grab, and or publicity?
Reminds me of all the talk about an elder NBA league

Reactions: gteeitup
" I plan to finith him"

Money grab, and or publicity?
Reminds me of all the talk about an elder NBA league
they can’t even agree on the rules…it appears to be tyson’s way of putting paul over to make him legit…lol does tyson have a license or will he even pass a drug test?

i hope it’s legit, but even a 57 yr old tyson will have rough go with a trained guy half his age.

that was extreme, and I was pulling for Holyfield for the most part...but Holyfield was killing him with head butts and nothing was being done to stop it. I don't blame Tyson for reacting strongly.
The smart money might be on taking those odds since I read Tyson has become a vegetarian.

I agree @Hark_The_Sound_2010 ... I dont care how old he is, Tyson is dangerous.
This is kinda where I'm coming from on it. A younger and skilled boxer should be able to beat a 57 year old. And, I have no idea how good the other guy is and he could win in a dominating and dangerous fashion. But, I've got a feeling that Tyson could still pack a hell of a punch even at 57. I would not want to be on the receiving end of that.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
This is kinda where I'm coming from on it. A younger and skilled boxer should be able to beat a 57 year old. And, I have no idea how good the other guy is and he could win in a dominating and dangerous fashion. But, I've got a feeling that Tyson could still pack a hell of a punch even at 57. I would not want to be on the receiving end of that.
didn't somebody somewhere here post a clip of Tyson sparring recently? I saw it. If you see it and it doesn't drop your jaw, nothing will,

didn't somebody somewhere here post a clip of Tyson sparring recently? I saw it. If you see it and it doesn't drop your jaw, nothing will,
yes, exactly. anyone willing to bet AGAINST Tyson is just nuts, IMO. he's still the biggest sports bad ass of all time.

i’ve seen the videos of him hitting a trainer who isn’t even throwing his own hands…he has not defended himself vs a real opponent in years.

go watch the roy jones jr “fight” in 2020…it was a joke.

again, paul fights and is not a small guy…i hope tyson knocks him out, but i don’t think he will…they’re friends i believe, so i think this is a bit of a joke.

go watch the roy jones jr “fight” in 2020…it was a joke.
I might, but I passed on it the first time because I have no interest in patty-cake exhibitions, although I heard it was better than that.

But what I was really talking about was not Mike Tyson and some other fighter swatting it out, but imagining someone of us getting in there to see how long we could avoid that trip into oblivion. I would almost do it just to see what that felt like, but as I said before, only if I had nothing left to lose.

Reactions: gteeitup
how long we could avoid that trip into oblivion. I would almost do it just to see what that felt like, but as I said before, only if I had nothing left to lose.
You should know what it feels like every day when you log on here.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT