ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy Poised To Elevate His Game Another Notch

andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014

For as little as $9.95 a month, passionate UNC fans can now receive authentic, licensed, autographed memorabilia of the Tar Heels delivered right to their door; and in return, players earn money from their name, image and likeness.

Cleared through compliance, NIL FanBox, or rather Tar Heel FanBox, also gets you in line to have first dibs at high-market UNC memorabilia before it hits the open market. Want to help the Tar Heels? Join NIL FanBox now & use the promo code HEELS22 to save 10%!

Act now and you get an 8X10 Caleb Love print.

CLICK HERE to save 10% NOW!!!

1654402022046.png

"He was fifth on the defense with a 66.2 PFF rating for the season"
Who are the four above him?

I think the defense will take a considerable step forward this season. And they need to because we’re playing with largely untested QB’s.

I think the defense will take a considerable step forward this season. And they need to because we’re playing with largely untested QB’s.
Corner could be a strength.
Interior DL could be strength if Ray is fully healthy from the issues that made him decide to not test the draft.
MLB and LB depth is a question
Safety and Nickel is a question - Cam Kelly, Biggers, even Don Chapman all have potential to be solid, but two of these can be mistake-prone too. Will JQ be healthy?
DE is a question - Ritzie is big & strong enough, but is fast enough in setting and containing the edge vs mobile qbs? Noah Taylor hasn't really been bemoaned by UVA fans, it he suddenly going to be a stud?

Plenty of questions. I don't think we'll be bad, but it is hard to know if we'll be good.

Reactions: Archer2
last year was so disappointing that i'm reluctant to get excited about this year. if the o-line is greatly improved i'll start feeling some hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT