ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Tar Heels 20-21

Fultz getting injured has put Cole in a position he isn't quite ready for. Playing hard and learning, he will benefit in the long run from it, but getting tough lessons on the job as of now.

On a side note, with LeMelo Ball looking very ready, after many criticized his path, I can't help but wonder how that will play into the next crop of top point guards decision on how to develop their game.

Fultz getting injured has put Cole in a position he isn't quite ready for. Playing hard and learning, he will benefit in the long run from it, but getting tough lessons on the job as of now.

On a side note, with LeMelo Ball looking very ready, after many criticized his path, I can't help but wonder how that will play into the next crop of top point guards decision on how to develop their game.
Yes but not just point guards

Bazley is also playing well early, which could also make the G League route another realistic alternative to college hoops. I think most kids will still play college ball, but a few may still go for different paths to the NBA.

Cole getting some nice experience, but those big minutes of on the job training has been rough with his efficiency rate.. As someone who enjoys playing the sports book, the Fultz injury has been very profitable. Played Rockets, Mavs, & Bucks all of whom blew out Orlando to cover easily since Fultz went down.

Love Cole getting experience, love more playing against the Magic since he took the helm. No where close to covering, straight blowouts, they were only +4.5 dogs against the Celtics..

Coby is a baller, did well on Coby over 5.5 assists tonight as well. Crazy nonsensical loss by the Bulls though. Plain crazy how they blew that one.

ADVERTISEMENT