ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Thread

I didn’t care for Timme but otherwise feel bad for Few and zags. Two losses now in finals. If they don’t get it done with this loaded team this year, when can it happen for them?

I didn’t care for Timme but otherwise feel bad for Few and zags. Two losses now in finals. If they don’t get it done with this loaded team this year, when can it happen for them?
I don't care for that guy, either.

Maybe it's best to avoid Few. He loses the only one that matters... often. Winning the WCC is easy.

Reactions: Heelicious
Baylor guards were spectacular Mitchell and Butler were clearly the best backcourt in America. They are super quick especially on d, and when they are on from 3 lookout The Zags???? Well can Few win the big one??? This was supposed to be his best team ever. They frankly got blown out tonight. I wonder if Kessler winds up there to develop his "skill set"???

Baylor beats us by 30.
We would have 25+ turnovers...and they don’t fold on the glass, either.
Baylor plays pretty fast and aggressive and had I think like 7 TOs tonight and 1-2 in the second half. That ball control concept seems like an impossible foreign concept for us last two years.

Reactions: pittsburghheel
Bru, I don't think I've ever seen a team that had 3 Raymond Felton's playing at the same time. Them guards were FIRE! And old boy in the middle reminded me so much of Big Sean Gregory May in the 2005 Championship game! That chunky dude out worked everybody they through at him! Much respect!

ill tell you what i saw....gonzaga was intimidated by the aggressiveness and the size of baylor. thats what basketball players that lift with the football team will do

ADVERTISEMENT