ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix Finds

Somehow I never saw “pawnshop chronicles “ til last night. A pulp fiction type collection of interwoven stories. Hilarious. Lots of big names. Paul walkers last film as well.

Oppenheimer was meh. Do not understand the hype at all. Yes we get it, it’s a moral quandary, but don’t take two hours to tell us.

Oppenheimer was meh. Do not understand the hype at all. Yes we get it, it’s a moral quandary, but don’t take two hours to tell us.
Three hours. I found it pretty interesting, because I didn't know about the whole story. I didn't really get the feeling that it was about a moral quandary, though. They spent maybe 15 minutes of a three hour movie talking about that. It was more of a dramatic retelling of true events for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Speaking of new movies, AMC has a new masterbation popcorn bucket for the new Dune movie. And before you ask, yes it's real.

dune2popcornbucket__1_.jpg

• Haha
Three hours. I found it pretty interesting, because I didn't know about the whole story. I didn't really get the feeling that it was about a moral quandary, though. They spent maybe 15 minutes of a three hour movie talking about that. It was more of a dramatic retelling of true events for me.
I must have slept through an hour. No boobs, bullets, only one bomb (admittedly a pretty big one) I’m pretty much a lowest common denominator guy these days

I did like the peaky binders guy though

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
I stumbled on a show called resident alien. It’s about well…an alien… who’s crashed and taken on the form of a human to try and fit in. It makes me lol. It’s like live version of family guy.

The best scene of starman is when he stays at that hotel and its full of unc fans in town for a game
And that tar heel fan knocks on their hotel room door let him know that the cops are looking for them.

I always thought that was so cool to have that little sidebar in that film for perpetuity. It was a real event.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT