ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2020-21

Gurley signs 1 yr deal with Falcons. In other news, the Lions trade Slay to Eagles for two draft picks

Brady in a Bucs jersey just doesn't seem right. I know he was a free agent and had the right to choose any team. I just like elite players who stay with one team for their career. I know that's unrealistic with the way player movement is going in all major sports but it would be nice to see from time to time.

Brady in a Bucs jersey just doesn't seem right. I know he was a free agent and had the right to choose any team. I just like elite players who stay with one team for their career. I know that's unrealistic with the way player movement is going in all major sports but it would be nice to see from time to time.
It will be like seeing Jordan in a Wizards uni.

Reactions: Heelicious
So the Bears pick up Nick Foles. Is Mitch done there, or are they wanting an experienced backup/mentor to help bring him along?

Being an avid packer fan I stay on top of my hated rivals’ business kinda like how we monitor dook‘s. I can tell you bear fans have turned on him. It’s ugly. I hate it for him but I think he’s done there. Might be best for him to go elsewhere anyway. Unfortunately this may well go down as the biggest draft miss of all time considering what the bears gave up to move up in the draft to take him.

Being an avid packer fan I stay on top of my hated rivals’ business kinda like how we monitor dook‘s. I can tell you bear fans have turned on him. It’s ugly. I hate it for him but I think he’s done there. Might be best for him to go elsewhere anyway. Unfortunately this may well go down as the biggest draft miss of all time considering what the bears gave up to move up in the draft to take him.
Yeah, I've read some conflicting stuff too. Maybe Foles is there to push Mitch, and hope it helps him. But I imagine he'd be on a short leash if he has a bad start. Da Bears aren't doing him any favors either - saw something where their OL is rated one of the worst, and they dont have much in regards to WR talent. Getting a washed up Jimmy Graham isn't gonna help either. Hell, your boy Rodgers couldn't get much from him, so I can't see him helping Chicago much .

Yeah, I've read some conflicting stuff too. Maybe Foles is there to push Mitch, and hope it helps him. But I imagine he'd be on a short leash if he has a bad start. Da Bears aren't doing him any favors either - saw something where their OL is rated one of the worst, and they dont have much in regards to WR talent. Getting a washed up Jimmy Graham isn't gonna help either. Hell, your boy Rodgers couldn't get much from him, so I can't see him helping Chicago much .

the dude literally dropped more td passes than he caught including two game winners. No exxageration. Packer fans couldn’t stop laughing when da bares signed him.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
not that the nfl needs it, but they are open for business and they are about to crush it when the draft is the only thing sports on.

think about the eyes and ears on the league now and next month...it won’t be in a public setting obviously, but to be able to watch it for the die-hard college football fan and the fringe nfl fan that likes sports, it’s gonna be like an oasis in a shit storm.

Last edited:
The NFL draft is always huge. I think I read their ratings match nba finals / world series games. I loved the one in Philly.

CMac signs 4 year extension, and becomes the highest paid RB at $16M per. The dude is really good but I'll be surprised if he's still a top 10 back in 4 years. He's been worked to death so far.

Last edited:
trial run on virtual draft was last night...it was reported that some “glitches” occurred, so maybe there is hope for a zoom bomb or three.

also, the chargers have won the uniform game...you guys see them?

trial run on virtual draft was last night...it was reported that some “glitches” occurred, so maybe there is hope for a zoom bomb or three.

also, the chargers have won the uniform game...you guys see them?

Not a fan of the helmet numbers or yellow pants, but they aren't bad. My favorite would be 1and 4.

I've been watching Peyton's Places (recorded them on espn recently), and liked it. There's quite a bit of pro football history that I never knew, and Manning is pretty good as the host of the show.

I've been watching Peyton's Places (recorded them on espn recently), and liked it. There's quite a bit of pro football history that I never knew, and Manning is pretty good as the host of the show.
I watched it and I really liked most of it.
When it got to the last couple of episodes when it felt like Peyton was giving a non-stop tongue bath to schlub / wuss brother Eli, and to pops Archie to some extent....it just got too cheesy / schmalzy for me, and became less about the NFL and more about the Peyton family reunion love fest. That turned me off big time.

But other than those 2-3 episodes it was well done and quite entertaining, I agree.

I watched it and I really liked most of it.
When it got to the last couple of episodes when it felt like Peyton was giving a non-stop tongue bath to schlub / wuss brother Eli, and to pops Archie to some extent....it just got too cheesy / schmalzy for me, and became less about the NFL and more about the Peyton family reunion love fest. That turned me off big time.

But other than those 2-3 episodes it was well done and quite entertaining, I agree.
Agreed. I could've done without that.

So, where's Tua gonna end up?

Miami at 5? I've seen mock drafts with him dropping to around 15; even one where the Pats trade up to get him at 16.

I still think Miami takes him but if not the dolphins then the chargers.

ADVERTISEMENT