ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2020-21

Exactly. I'm not condoning the behavior by any means - but with the hype I thought we were gonna be getting a report of Snyder ripping lines off cheerleaders he was trafficking.

3 exes implicated BUT nothing like the hype yesterday that Snyder was on his way out. Oh well maybe there is another shoe to drop as far as the Boy King. We can only hope.

Yeah, I hope they can keep it going after all. It was decent football, and it was an opportunity for some guys to get some game experience and a possible NFL job.

It was a joke league years ago, but version 2 was better. It might still be around without Covid. It may work under new ownership

They need to develop a partnership with the NFL. That's the only way this works long term. The NFL can help them with media deals and they can offer the NFL some control over gameplay so it can be used as a feeder system to the NFL.

totally agree...the nfl can seize an opportunity here...they’ve stepped on their dick with their covid response, so maybe there’s some hope.

changing the onside kick rule to a 4th and 15 and adopt the xfl point conversion rules would be a start.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
First XFL Press Conference:

Finally, The Rock has come back to Football!

deciding now on two ff drafts...commish of one, player in another.

the bills coach has already called out the dolphins .org about fans in the stadium.

Looks like Snyder is in more hot water. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's forced to go. He's been a Curse for over 20 years.

predictions...

nfc:
cowboys
saints
vikings
seahawks
eagles
bucs
cardinals

afc:
bills
titans
ravens
chiefs
pats
colts
steelers

sb:
chiefs/cowboys

AFC:
*Chiefs
*Colts
*Patriots
*Ravens
Bills
Titans
Steelers

NFC:
*Saints
*49ers
*Eagles
*Packers
Bucs
Cowboys
Vikings

AFC CG: Chiefs over Patriots
NFC CG: Bucs over 49ers

SB: Chiefs over Bucs

Reactions: gteeitup
NGCAQCULJ5F4TMUHJT4ZFTYO3A.PNG

the first three weeks are presenting a case to the league, the owners, and the players that there's really no need for preseason games...you could argue two, but certainly not four or five.

the play has been great overall.

yeah, I was hoping he'd have a good game and end up in a better situation next year, but he's not looking very good so far

nagy seems less interested in having him do more rpo, which is weird to me, but i’m not a coach...is he trying to make him fail?...sell him for a pick?

foles is a pocket guy.

@Heelicious heres my theory...suck on out, 3-13...get your top three pick.

sign dak if he’s healthy...if you don’t agree to a deal, trade him for the two 1sts; pick your team.

or sign him, trade back because someone wants a qb, and just rack up picks for starters in the back seven and on the o-line.

Reactions: Heelicious

sign dak if he’s healthy...if you don’t agree to a deal, trade him for the two 1sts; pick your team.

or sign him, trade back because someone wants a qb, and just rack up picks for starters in the back seven and on the o-line.
No one is giving up two first round picks without seeing him play. That injury is too gruesome.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010

I am good with this. It is discouraging how many areas they need to address. All the areas you mentioned.

Think back on the three games they won so far this year. One was a once-in-a-lifetime miracle / bonehead move by ATL. Then behind late to NYG and Minn. They are just a couple plays from being 0-12 right now. The prospect of getting Trevor Lawrence is intriguing. Dak is a great leader, with spirit and heart. But I sense overall long term Lawrence may be a better pure passer. Like an Aaron Rodgers type? Or at least as good / better than Baker Mayfield, Joe Burrow. Hard to pass that up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT