ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2020-21

large part of me hopes the eagles are unable to unload that contract to anyone so it further crushes that franchise.
@gteeitup I heard minor rumblings on Kellen Moore (Cowboys OC) maybe going somewhere else, maybe same place as Dak if he moved? Thoughts? I'm sort of neutral on KM - their offense is good with Dak and with their corps of WRs which are best in the league at WR1, WR2, WR3 (Cooper, Lamb, Gallup) combo IMO

But I don't think KM has set the world on fire regarding offensive genius. They are quite unimaginative and predictable in the red zone and offensively overall.

But none of it matters until they do the heavy work just to get to be a top half defense in the league. That is a long way off. How they can consistently be bottom 5 in turnovers recovered, defies any logic.

I think Dak stays, unless they were going to get a big load of picks or proven players from someone else....which is unlikely....who wants to roll the dice on Dak coming off the big injury, not knowing how good he will be, coming off of that?

Reactions: gteeitup
@gteeitup I heard minor rumblings on Kellen Moore (Cowboys OC) maybe going somewhere else, maybe same place as Dak if he moved? Thoughts? I'm sort of neutral on KM - their offense is good with Dak and with their corps of WRs which are best in the league at WR1, WR2, WR3 (Cooper, Lamb, Gallup) combo IMO
But I don't think KM has set the world on fire regarding offensive genius. They are quite unimaginative and predictable in the red zone and offensively overall.

But none of it matters until they do the heavy work just to get to be a top half defense in the league. That is a long way off. How they can consistently be bottom 5 in turnovers recovered, defies any logic.

I think Dak stays, unless they were going to get a big load of picks or proven players from someone else....which is unlikely....who wants to roll the dice on Dak coming off the big injury, not knowing how good he will be, coming off of that?

kellen interviewed with philly yesterday...probably an info/source type interview, so i doubt it’s serious...i don’t mind him staying because they showed creativity this year.

as far as dak, based on what is out there and draft eligible, i give dak the 4 yrs and a competitive #.

my mind could change though if discussions are dak and picks for deshaun as stated above by @MWHeels, or i can draft zach wilson at 10...sitting at 10 with dak signed though, you could completely overhaul the problem areas with this draft and free agency.

Reactions: Heelicious
kellen interviewed with philly yesterday...probably an info/source type interview, so i doubt it’s serious...i don’t mind him staying because they showed creativity this year.

as far as dak, based on what is out there and draft eligible, i give dak the 4 yrs and a competitive #.

my mind could change though if discussions are dak and picks for deshaun as stated above by @MWHeels, or i can draft zach wilson at 10...sitting at 10 with dak signed though, you could completely overhaul the problem areas with this draft and free agency.

If I’m Dallas I’d sign Dak today. You saw first hand this season what happens when he isn’t out there and it ain’t pretty.

The Lions and Matthew Stafford "mutually agree to part ways". Their front office is looking at various trade options. Where should he go?

The Lions and Matthew Stafford "mutually agree to part ways". Their front office is looking at various trade options. Where should he go?

I’d say Colts, 49ers, WFT are all fairly ready to compete with a competent QB. Those would be my 3, in that order.

lol, dallas...his contract is amazing and i’ve always been impressed with his arm.

if that doesn’t happen, pittsburgh, new england, indy.

Those sound like 3 good spots, especially if Ben retires.

I'd take him in Carolina for a few years until they get someone else. Teddy is ok but nowhere near elite.
If he goes to the Panthers, they won't be able to draft Sam next year.

Totally shit the bed. End of half td, dropped int, dropped pat....smfh
Yeah, they screwed themselves every which way. And Lefluer not going for a TD on 4th down was stupid. If you don't get it, you still have bucs inside the 10 with 3 timeouts. But even with the FG, they had to get the ball back and score a TD anyway. The 3 pts was meaningless.

am i the only one that thinks the conference trophies look like irons?

remember when it was the size of a safe????

i’m pulling for #billsmafia now, f the chiefs and bucs.

as far as the game, refs should get some scrutiny with the no-calls vs calls.

totally agree about going for it on 4th down...wonder what a-aron thought about that decision?

It bothers me that some fans already have "Mahomes fatigue." It's been 2 seasons and the guy is absolutely incredible to watch.

I put him in the same bucket as Steph - they do incredible things that no one else has ever done before and I'll watch them both until they are no longer doing these things.

It bothers me that some fans already have "Mahomes fatigue." It's been 2 seasons and the guy is absolutely incredible to watch.

I put him in the same bucket as Steph - they do incredible things that no one else has ever done before and I'll watch them both until they are no longer doing these things.

I too think Curry and Mahomes are as similar as two guys from two sports can be. I do think Curry is more of a "never seen before" type talent than Mahomes is. And I have much greater respect for Andy Reid than I do Steve Kerr. Reid is a genius. And IMO, Reid could be doing most of the same things he's doing now with another QB. I won't say the same about Kerr.

Reactions: dadika13
I too think Curry and Mahomes are as similar as two guys from two sports can be. I do think Curry is more of a "never seen before" type talent than Mahomes is. And I have much greater respect for Andy Reid than I do Steve Kerr. Reid is a genius. And IMO, Reid could be doing most of the same things he's doing now with another QB. I won't say the same about Kerr.

My thing with Mahomes about what makes him super unique is how young he is to have basically mastered the hardest position in sports. There are like 10 people on earth that can do that job and he mastered it within a year. Not sure I've seen that before.

Yeah I think Andy finally found the guy who can do all the genius shit that he thinks about from an offensive standpoint. Those two are a perfect fit for one another.

I like the Kerr vs. Reid topic. I agree with you on it - it's much easier for Kerr to say "play fast and let Steph and Klay shoot 3's" than it is for Andy to design the offense that KC is crushing people with right now.

Yeah, they screwed themselves every which way. And Lefluer not going for a TD on 4th down was stupid. If you don't get it, you still have bucs inside the 10 with 3 timeouts. But even with the FG, they had to get the ball back and score a TD anyway. The 3 pts was meaningless.

The packers luck in nfccg is unreal. If you wrote a book no one would believe it. Rodgers should be in his 4th super bowl but an incredible mix of bad luck, mental mistakes, and “wtf” moments has kept him out. Rodgers has a qbr of over 100 in his playoff losses. Meanwhile packers def has avgd giving up 35 pts/gm. Yesterday’s game was a perfect microcosm of his time in gb.

The packers luck in nfccg is unreal. If you wrote a book no one would believe it. Rodgers should be in his 4th super bowl but an incredible mix of bad luck, mental mistakes, and “wtf” moments has kept him out. Rodgers has a qbr of over 100 in his playoff losses. Meanwhile packers def has avgd giving up 35 pts/gm. Yesterday’s game was a perfect microcosm of his time in gb.

every time i watch rodgers i think of elway...so gifted, so good.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
The loss to Seattle a few years ago was ridiculous. They dominated that game but played it like they were trying not to lose... and we all know what happens when you do that.

Lafleur is catching hell for his decision and he deserves it.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
At least your guys have a handful of Lombardis on the shelf.
You should live in my shoes... I grew up a Vikings fan and pull for the Panthers, so I'm 0-6 in super bowls; not to mention the Vikings brutal losses in NFCCG themselves about once every decade (88, 99, 10).

1977 😬

heard a rumor today re: goff & stafford.

snead not giving any f’s about cap or dead money...remember who he has traded and traded for just in the past three years.

this nfl talking head today said he could see 10-12 new qbs on teams this year...wow

ADVERTISEMENT