ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2021-22

that's what I'm thinking too; they will draft a guy that they hope will be their long-term answer, and use mitch as the fill in for a year or two
this watson thing is nuts…now that the dolphins have inked bridgewater, that’s a message to tua and probably now watson.

the panthers might be the lead dog unless there’s someone lurking?…i can only think of indy and seattle…i guess the eagles could be soured on hurts so they send houston some 1’s +.

this watson thing is nuts…now that the dolphins have inked bridgewater, that’s a message to tua and probably now watson.

the panthers might be the lead dog unless there’s someone lurking?…i can only think of indy and seattle…i guess the eagles could be soured on hurts so they send houston some 1’s +.
Things setting up nicely for Sam to the Panthers.

I did hear the Saints might be looking at Watson too.

I REALLY don't want the Panthers to get Watson; just don't need all the baggage that will come with him. He's good, but not SO GOOD, IMO to put up with all the drama. Rhule is desperate to save his job so I'm sure he's all for it. But they need to build up that sorry-ass OL, put up with Darnold for another year, and stick CMac in the slot. They're gonna suck again anyway, so they can get better at QB next year.

the salary cap isn’t real…it’s not a piece of iron or some barrier…it’s fungible.

when i hear a gm or owner say “we gotta stay under the cap” they are lying or have never liked to shop lol.

Not that is is that big a deal but the Rams signed Allen Robinson and still hope to resign OBJ.

put the falcons on the sam howell destination list…matt ryan is going to the colts.

the colts are like “f drafting a qb” haha

put the falcons on the sam howell destination list…matt ryan is going to the colts.

the colts are like “f drafting a qb” haha
I doubt that the Falcons would draft Sam now that they have signed Marcus Mariota, but you never can tell..

I doubt that the Falcons would draft Sam now that they have signed Marcus Mariota, but you never can tell..
Is Mariota a long term solution for them? They might just want their pick to be able to sit and learn for a year or two. Or maybe they are just waiting for a better class.

ADVERTISEMENT