ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2021-22

so brian flores pretty much ended any chance he would ever be a head coach by exposing why he and other african americans are not taken seriously for jobs.

What did he expose?
the empty notion of a rooney rule…i think we kinda knew it, but now you’ve got text messages.

so we’ve got the league saying they have investigated it and there’s nothing to see here…when did they investigate?…over martinis at lunch?…during overtime of bills/chiefs?

• Haha
Reactions: TarHeelMark
the empty notion of a rooney rule…i think we kinda knew it, but now you’ve got text messages.

so we’ve got the league saying they have investigated it and there’s nothing to see here…when did they investigate?…over martinis at lunch?…during overtime of bills/chiefs?
pretty messed up that bellicheat texted congrats to the wrong "Brian"... doh!

ETA: before he had even interviewed for the job if I read that correctly

Reactions: gteeitup
it does make you go hmmmm when Bienemy, Leftwich are mentioned as good candidates every year but they never get an offer, but a dude I never heard of - the colts DC (Eberflous?) gets hired.

Do you think Bienemy's past has anything to do with him not getting hired?

i think bienemy is secretly the coach in waiting…wouldn’t be shocked if reid retired any minute or day.

it’s clearly a dumb rule, but so is the idea that flores < daboll.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
i think bienemy is secretly the coach in waiting…wouldn’t be shocked if reid retired any minute or day.

it’s clearly a dumb rule, but so is the idea that flores < daboll.
yeah, that makes sense for KC

Everyone assumed Flores was gonna get hired somewhere. I honestly never heard Daboll's name until about 2 weeks ago.

I dont understand the argument.. the teams hired who they thought was the best coach for their team.

I dont understand the argument.. the teams hired who they thought was the best coach for their team.
because the series of events that occurred with this hire could and probably expose most orgs during this process…lol go read the text stream if you care to from bb to flores.

because the series of events that occurred with this hire could and probably expose most orgs during this process…lol go read the text stream if you care to from bb to flores.

I read the text stream. Still dont see the argument. Spell it out for me since I am dumb.

Well as a lifelong REDSKINS fan for over 65 years .... well they are now the Commanders. I was all in on the Red Wolves BUT the lawyers nixed that. We still are run by THE absolute WORST WORST WORST OWNER In ALL of professional sports WORLDWIDE!!!!! This putz has destroyed this franchise and i despise him for it. I will continue to proudly wear my REDSKINS gear and HOPE after 22 years of absolute misery that Rivera can turn this disaster into a winner. BUT........................ we still have the Boy KING

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: strummingram
Washington Commanders. LOL
I hope they get the piss beaten out of them every game going forward with this cheezy, lame-ass moniker.

They could have at least made it 'Commandos', so the announcers could refer to them as 'the doze'.

I wonder if Snyder purposefully picked a name that he knew was bad. Kind of like him saying, "you wanted a new name, so here's this crap."

I wonder if Snyder purposefully picked a name that he knew was bad. Kind of like him saying, "you wanted a new name, so here's this crap."
Snyder and crap go together really well.

What an awesome logo... Another fvcking W. He gets to sell a new batch of crappy gear.

I hope so. I'd gain some respect for Snyder if that was the case. I wish I had that kind of money. I'd do shit like that all the time. I'd literally throw money away to stick it to the woke crowd and other malcontents.

They should have remained "The Redskins". I've never been a Skins fan. But I'm becoming one just so I can wear a head dress to the games.

Reactions: bluetoe
I hope so. I'd gain some respect for Snyder if that was the case. I wish I had that kind of money. I'd do shit like that all the time. I'd literally throw money away to stick it to the woke crowd and other malcontents.

They should have remained "The Redskins". I've never been a Skins fan. But I'm becoming one just so I can wear a head dress to the games.
It would have been excellent if he would have changed the name to Reds or Skins, with a tomahawk logo. That would have been a HOF troll.

there’s tampering, tanking, and violating league policy on diversity…but hey, the nfl is handling the wft investigation lol.

For real, what has allegedly happened? Is Flores claiming that the Giants knew they weren't hiring him yet they brought him in for an interview? How can that possibly be proven? And even if it was proven, how can the Giants be in trouble for hiring the guy they like the best? Should they not have interviewed Flores at all?

Like I said, I simply don't understand the claims of systemic racism in the NFL. And why are those that cry about this not upset by the percentage of black players versus the percentage of white players? How is that any different?

The NFL has brought more young blacks out of poverty than any social program in the history of our country but despite that, it's racist. I just will never understand that.

As big a putz as the Boy King is and always has been, His WIFE is really good-looking. Gee I wonder why she married this colossal ahole???? HMMM

Reactions: HEELS1984
there’s tampering, tanking, and violating league policy on diversity…but hey, the nfl is handling the wft investigation lol.

Ok..Giants hired the assistant GM from the BIlls to be their new GM.. so his relationship with Buffalo coaches was there. The Giants interviewed Leslie Frazier twice.. once AFTER interviewing Brain Flores. Giants also interviewed Patrick Graham, black American already with the Giants from previous staff.

Having a guy you really like but still interview others is not new. This should not be that hard to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT