ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Network has job opening!

Wonder how NFL Network's two remaining paragons of moral virtue, Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin, will be spending down time on future road trips.

Hell, Lawrence Taylor should probably apply.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

I've already submitted my resume.
Objective: To become a Natural Light spokesman To become an analyst for the NFL Network

Am I close?
I just put my two weeks notice in at Anheuser Busch. Being a spokesperson for Natural Light wasn't quite as rewarding as I thought it would be. Meaning, I still have to buy my beer. WTF?

So, I'm currently looking. In addition to the resume I've submitted to the NFL network, here are a few other objectives I'm pursuing.

Director of Taste Testing for Ruth Chris Steakhouses, Inc.
Resident Brain Surgeon at Medical University of South Carolina
Governor of Alaska
Ron Jeremy Apprenticeship
President of NAACP
Official Changing Room Monitor at Miami Beach Victoria's Secret

Ridiculous. Does anyone really think less of them for employing someone who solicits prostitutes? I mean really! The demographic of the nfl network (18-35 male) prob doesnt gaf ftmp.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

We have an upscale Brazilian wax place that just opened up around the corner called "Pretty Kitty." My wife's book club were all talking about how popular it was. I thought I'd go apply for part-time quality control position...but then again, maybe I'll just start sitting in at book club.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT