ADVERTISEMENT

NIL (Tar Heel) FanBox Update

andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014
I spoke with Terry Comer this morning and am happy to report they are close to selling the number of subscriptions needed to begin releasing the fan boxes. They have a new look as well, and have reached deals with numerous other schools, including LSU, and will soon launch with Alabama.

Also, Terry told me the first fan box, so the first 1,000 people that sign up "are guaranteed an 8x10 print signed by Caleb Love."

For as little as $9.95 a month, passionate UNC fans can now receive authentic, licensed, autographed memorabilia of the Tar Heels delivered right to their door; and in return, players earn money from their name, image and likeness.

Cleared through compliance, NIL FanBox, or rather Tar Heel FanBox, also gets you in line to have first dibs at high-market UNC memorabilia before it hits the open market. Want to help the Tar Heels? Join NIL FanBox now & use the promo code HEELS22 to save 10%!

CLICK HERE to save 10% NOW!!!

^ Also locks you into the UNC box, so to speak, so you will have dibs on UNC items when they are ready and before they hit the open market.

1652193632637.png

@andrew jones Thanks for your continued support! Wanted to share with the board that we are now down to the final 100 Tar Heel FanBoxes with the exclusive Caleb Love 8x10 print. Again, FanBox is the easiest and safest way for everyday fans to join the NIL movement, support your favorite Tar Heel Players and get exclusive UNC memorabilia delivered right to YOUR door.

To make things even simpler, we recently updated the design of the UNC pre-order site. This now includes a list of FAQs to address the most popular questions & concerns.

Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.nilfanbox.com/faq/

In a couple of weeks, I'll be sending AJ his very own complimentary FanBox, and for those of you still on the fence, I'm hoping he will share his video reveal with you all via his socials! :) (hint hint).

Next up:

We are actually redesigning the box itself for more of a high gloss look and feel. In addition, we're working with UNC athletics directly to incorporate a couple of added bells and whistles to further enhance the unboxing experience. Lastly, we are placing orders next week to secure all of the kitting materials, including licensed UNC products for the swag bags. All that to say, we're super excited to make history in a few short weeks when we ship out the official Tar Heel FanBox to all of our passionate subs.

If you haven't done so already, I hope you will strongly consider joining the movement. At just $9.95/mo, paid annually, it's right in line with the cost of a Rivals membership!

Join Now: https://www.nilfanbox.com/northcarolina/

(use Promo Code: HEELS22 | GET 10% OFF)

Happy to answer any questions directly as well. Just let me know!

Terry @ NIL FanBox

Reactions: andrew jones
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT