ADVERTISEMENT

No time for kudos

superstar57

Junior
May 9, 2005
Good game against Clemson. Team played under control. Guards were dribbling, driving, and dishing. Under control three point shooting.

Reason why I will not be fooled, because this team hasn't earned it. I was never under the elusion this team was going undefeated. What I was thinking is that we would be top 10 all year. This was the first blowout victory for a team that had some cupcakes early, that played with them until the end of games.

Reason for hope, Bacot has established himself as the only leader of this team. This is important as Davis and Love are dynamic players, but not the leaders (Davis is better at it than Love until this point). Bacot is the man, and this team needs to get that through there heads. This includes Coach Davis! He loves guard play so much, he may have forgotten he has one of the most dominant big men in the country on his team.

Second reason for hope, I don't think it needs to be advertised, but something was going on between Love and Davis, it just showed in there body language. Today was the first time they felt in sync to be honest. Maybe they got there situation worked out.

Third reason for hope, Puff looked like the guy we expected. Knock on wood we need that guy healthy. He just fits better. Nance is a okay player, but with us sacrificing a scorer for Leaky's defense, we need a real shooter out there. I like Nance when Leaky is not on the floor, just not together.

No Kudos, let's start to focus on beating Miami!

Whether a messageboard fan gives kudos or not, it has absolutely no impact on the team preparing for Miami.

Whether a messageboard fan gives kudos or not, it has absolutely no impact on the team preparing for Miami.
Without the fans, any post becomes unnecessary. Without the fans, ESPN doesn't broadcast the game. Without the fans Carolina Blue is not recognized by anyone..

Preparing for Miami, I am doing my part as a fan , to tell my underachieving team, that one game ain't going to do it. We as fans deserve more from this team. NIL is real, so yes they owe their fans now.

I like Nance when Leaky is not on the floor, just not together.
yeah .. they do not compliment one another at all. Since puff seems to be getting over his medical issues he has become a much better option .. be it as a starter or sub.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT