ADVERTISEMENT

Now, I am watching the Peach Jam Final and the announcer & color-guy are the absolute worst! Details inside:

TheGLOV

Hall of Famer
Mar 20, 2005
Gallup NM & McKees Rocks, Pa.
First, the announcer says the players had checked or left their ego's at the door.

WRONG! Right after he says this a guy from Team Final selfishly drives to the hoop, draws a crowd, and has the ball go out of bounds - off his hands - and he whines that the call was wrong and he was fouled!

Continuing, while the idea of TEAM basketball went out the window right after the opening tip-off, if you drive the lane but are covered like a glove - PASS/Kick the ball out to the open man so he can either shoot or set up another play.

DO I SEE THAT? Nope! Time and time again it's the I-ME-MY basketball mentality hogging up the floor!

3rd, while they are interviewing our recruit, Jalen Washington, the announcer says that the action is getting 'chippy' they are playing aggressive and angry!

Hmmm, how's that again? Considering after a DUNK, the dunker showboats and shows arm/my muscles aggression and Team Final gets called for a technical foul.

But you said earlier that the players LEFT their egos at the door??

Stop trying to paint a picture that is not happening on the floor you idiot!

Call the game as it is actually happening.

:mad::confused::mad:

Observation #2

Smith, from Arkansas, is the real deal.

Go get him Hubert.

Observation #3

Lively is not one to engage in contact and his ego is already as big as Alan Iverson's. He also complains a lot like he has been wronged when a defender actually plays him tough and defends against him.

Pass on him.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Observation #2

Smith, from Arkansas, is the real deal.

Go get him Hubert.

Observation #3

Lively is not one to engage in contact and his ego is already as big as Alan Iverson's. He also complains a lot like he has been wronged when a defender actually plays him tough and defends against him.

Pass on him.
I think I have to agree.

I think both Trimble and Washington are born Tar Heels! They have enough alpha to carry a team if necessary, but not so much they diminish chemistry! They both are highly skilled, physically gifted, and have high IQ! Heels will come to love both of these young men, even if only for a little while!

ADVERTISEMENT