ADVERTISEMENT

Nxium/esp sex cult

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
Have y’all seen this? Holy shit. Genius Self help guru starts a multi level marketing enterprise that takes in tens of millions ($7000 for a weekend seminar and they were packed out) and seemingly does a lot of good in people’s lives...that is until he develops an offshoot of his program that becomes a sex cult with beautiful women branded with his initials asking permission for the most mundane daily activities. One girl kissed another man and was imprisoned in a room for two years. Numerous others died mysterious deaths. It’s incredible that people still get away with this especially with intelligent successful people. British royalty, several Forbes listers among his flock. “The vow” on netflix is a documentary about it although it’s a little behind in the developments with the case. Dude got sentenced to 120 years. My neighbor down the street tried to recruit me several years ago. Claimed using the program cured him of symptoms from a stroke.

Heard about it when everything got exposed last year or whenever it was. I thought Allison Mack was pretty cute when I was watching smallville. Apparently she was also crazy.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Speaking of documentaries, have you seen wild, wild country? That's a pretty good. Holy Hell is another good cult one.

These cults, the kool-aid drinking in Jones Town, hale bopp comet, etc all have lots of similar traits. Smart, seemingly "okay" people get wrapped up into crazy stuff, and 99% of the time one guy is directing all the sex (or abstinence). Social psychology is a powerful thing.

ADVERTISEMENT