ADVERTISEMENT

Offer Board - Updated 10/4//21

THI is happy to annouce a partnership with Openingdaygame.com and Lionel Campbell

Opening Day Game, the ultimate Sports Bars app to help you find some of the best sports bars in the US. They created a list with some of the best sports bars in 1,200 + US cities.

Finding a great sports bar has never been easier.
All you have to do is to select your state and city, then you can see a list with all the sports bars you can visit right away.

If you want that one bar in a given city, then you can check the "Oh That Bar" tab to identify the bar and see where it’s located. Their process of identifying ""Oh That Bar" on an ongoing basis is similar to Oprah's Book of the Month Club.

Fast and easy search.
Since you have a list with all the bars already in their system, you just have to initiate a search and you are good to go. The process is very simple, convenient and it’s designed to offer you a creative and seamless way to enjoy the experience without pushing the boundaries in any way. That really helps a lot, since it puts you in control and it delivers all the results you want in a clever and powerful manner.

You can download the Sports Bars App (Google Play and Apple Store) at the following link: https://www.openingdaygame.com/the-sports-bars-app

If you don't have access to the link, type in "Sports Bars" (Costwatch Group) and the App is listed in the Top 5 for both Google and Apple.

Lionel Campbell has been a member of Rivals since 2006 and is known by the name "Steat" on the Rivals boards. Lionel also owns a financial advisory franchise for a major US brokerage firm with 35M in assets under management.

You can reach Lionel via email at openingdaygame@gmail.com

Update:

Added Simeon Wilcher OFFERED 9/2/21

Kyle Filipowski committed to Duke
Isaac Taudt committed to Virginia
Jaden Bradley eliminated UNC
De'Ante Green eliminated UNC

Interesting: For UNC remaining offers for 2022, only one player made an official visit and that was Dereck Lively.

Mark Mitchell OFFERED 7/15/20
Jarace Walker OFFERED 10/17/20
Nick Smith OFFERED 12/29/20
Dereck Lively OFFERED 2/12/21 Official Visit 6/9/21
Chris Livingston OFFERED 5/3/21
Zion Cruz OFFERED 7/7/21

Best Sports Bars In US!
Download FREE App! https://bit.ly/3aTuuye

Updated to include Tyler Nickel commitment.

SRJRSOFR22
PGLoveTrimble
CGDavis
Harris
Dunn
WBlackJohnson
Walton
McKoy
Nickel
HFManekGarcia
Styles
CBacotShaver
Washington

Didn't Livingston commit to Kentuck?
Yep! He did yesterday..they are gonna have an insane class, possibly the best of all time! But it’s still gonna be a bunch of one and done rent a players that really don’t care much about winning and college basketball in general! It’s worked great for Dook and Kensucky so far hahaha

Anyone have any intel on Lively. He has set a commitment date of 9/20 @6. Has this shipped sailed? Looks like its down to us, Dook and Kentucky. How much has Hubert prioritized his recruitment?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Anyone have any intel on Lively. He has set a commitment date of 9/20 @6. Has this shipped sailed? Looks like its down to us, Dook and Kentucky. How much has Hubert prioritized his recruitment?
From what I read on twitter (fwitw) its between UK and Dook, it really does blow my mind how Dook is still crushing it on the recruiting, they got another five star the other day, how is jon scheyer a big draw??!?!?!? I dont get it

I will wait for Lively's decison tonight and do both Lively and Livingston.

Dook has more $$$
Honestly is it still that? I would really like to know. I would have thought the NIL would have made everything an equal playing field or am I just naive? I know rankings doing win you championships but for a guy to have 3 top 10 recruits without coaching a danm game is inane to me

From what I read on twitter (fwitw) its between UK and Dook, it really does blow my mind how Dook is still crushing it on the recruiting, they got another five star the other day, how is jon scheyer a big draw??!?!?!? I dont get it
I root against Dook in everything, but if you can't see how they are a attractive place for a 5 star basketball talent, I don't know what to say. He chose Dook, okay.

I root against Dook in everything, but if you can't see how they are a attractive place for a 5 star basketball talent, I don't know what to say. He chose Dook, okay.
I mean im fine with it lol I just thought and im assuming most of the people here thought Dook was Dook because of coach K and not so much the Dook Brand, but that appears to not be the case.

I mean im fine with it lol I just thought and im assuming most of the people here thought Dook was Dook because of coach K and not so much the Dook Brand, but that appears to not be the case.
duke has a big brand and will still have one after K leaves because their success is so recent. People still think Indiana is a blueblood and they haven't been one for a long time. Plus, K isn't going to disappear. He won't be on the sidelines, but I seriously doubt he won't be around the program.

ratty is still recruiting...nuff said! He has always promised them whatever they wanted and I bet this includes saying he will be there for them.........even if it is obviously not true!

It could just be that UK and dook are better than we are at recruiting. Not everyone you lose to is cheating

That said, it seems pretty transparent that UNC walked away from several 5* kids that originally were being recruited (Lively, Cruz, Bradley) so not sure we count those as "losses". Let's see UK and dook mesh all that talent into a team that doesn't have player quit mid season to "focus on the NBA".

From this outsider, seems like Coach Davis is building a foundation of multi-year players and is going after a few 5*, OAD types for 2023.

I'm good with that approach. It's what most have been clamoring for all along!!!

Go Heels! Go to hell dook!

Chris Livingston commited to Kentucky
Dereck Lively committed to Duke

Livingston will be a real problem! Lively on the other hand may be an issue for his own team unless.....somebody can get in his ear and get him to turn up the motor, play with a little effort, and find his way into the post every now and then! I may be way out of bounds since I have only seen highlights and one whole game, but he seems to coast a lot and disappear for long stretches. It could be a function of AAU ball but I need to see him more to tell.

Livingston will be a real problem! Lively on the other hand may be an issue for his own team unless.....somebody can get in his ear and get him to turn up the motor, play with a little effort, and find his way into the post every now and then! I may be way out of bounds since I have only seen highlights and one whole game, but he seems to coast a lot and disappear for long stretches. It could be a function of AAU ball but I need to see him more to tell.
We are better off without Unlively(Read that again)

I haven't heard Whitmore commit to Nova yet like everyone expected. I figure he'd do it on his visit. Anyone hear what the hold up is

Dook with another five star. I remember those days.
dook will not miss a lick on recruiting , they havent in yrs .... all there star studded roster guys who are in the nba and all stars now . i believe they are funding the way for recruits to dook imo ......

as long as we beat them them on the court i dont care . go heels

Wiithin minutes of Lively's commit to duke I got a call from my dukie buddy, he is pumped about it, I am not really concerned. Cool, win all the recruiting titles you want fans of duke or Ky, I want titles won in the first part of April more than those won ion sept. Yeah, I know, see folks say it all the time, you need big time talent to win big time? Really, is it that simple, just load up on the best available talents get those multiple 5stars in and go ahead and assume you are going to win the final college game played? Well history actually sees much more disappointment to those fan bases that get so excited about winning recruiting titles.

I actually really like the 22 class we have, to me it is a foundational class of multi year players that have really good potential, missing on Traudt IMO did hurt, he is the ONLY miss that to me hurt. I think Hubert actually quietly backed away from guys like Livingston, Lively, Walker, and a couple others. He didn't see them as the best fits, Filopowski would have been nice but we all know we got in that one to late.

A theme I particular chuckle at is this concern that we may not have enough or good enough big men after this coming season? I am a big man guy, said that more times than I can count but the big man role is changing, now big men want to be guards. Lively has to learn to pay inside the paint, at 7'1" he wants to shoot treys, frankly now with him being a dukie, I want him to shoot treys as well! Big men don't dominate the game 30ft from the basket unless your name is Durant and even he did win a natty ring, did he? IN Manic and Garcia, we have a couple big men that are good outside shooters but both those kids have college experience already, they know what it is to play against experienced college athletes, they have been in college S/C programs. Caleb Love for example will IMO be a absolute beast for us this season as a soph, Banchero would be a beast for duke as a soph as well, anyone want to take bets on the likelihood of Banchero playing as a soph for duke? LOL You tell me who you would rather see play for UNC this coming season a freshman Banchero or the junior version of Bacot? I will take Bacot !

I say, I will always say, the way to build a winning program is to yes bring in a few 5 stars but depend on developed upper classmen, build experience in to your program and that is hard to do if you depend to heavy on freshman 5 stars. I saw a LOT of duke and Ky fans saying just that last season but now, here they are again with big time 5 star classes where they believe they will win the natty easily? The key is finding guys that fit in to what you do, how you want to play rather than fitting what you do to the huge talent of a 5 star kid. You have your experienced players help teach your young kids, rather than banish them to the bench so the latest new shiny 5 star kid dominates PT.

I actually really like the 22 class we have, to me it is a foundational class of multi year players that have really good potential, missing on Traudt IMO did hurt, he is the ONLY miss that to me hurt. I think Hubert actually quietly backed away from guys like Livingston, Lively, Walker, and a couple others. He didn't see them as the best fits, Filopowski would have been nice but we all know we got in that one to late.
Agree on all points.

I do think we need another top big man in the 2022 class, though.

It's possible that Dawson or Amando will return for another year, but the probabilities seem really small. I'd guess under 20% for Dawson, and under 5% for Armando. Not the sort of thing you can count on.

Hubert has done well in the portal, but the massive pool this past year is likely to have been an outlier. Will there be top big man transfers in the next portal? And will Hubert land them?

After watching Hubs fill out the roster with peeps that fit his preferred style exactly, I'm not worried in the least! Hubs has proven to be a master recruiter so far and he is as good as anyone out there in evaluating and then getting his peeps in the portal! I always feel you should add PGs and Bigs in almost every class . UNC is in great shape!

Jarin has a chance to be really good a lot of potential and it’s another 2024 to watch out for who should get a offer Paul McNeil also a NC he is really good.

ADVERTISEMENT