ADVERTISEMENT

On A Scale of 1 to 10 with !0 Being the Best . .

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
How good of a singer would you rate yourself . . ?

Ima 2 at best . . . my wife will nudge me with a sharp elbow when I'm singing hymns in our Church service any louder than a mouse may . .

Jus' curious . .

I was i would say a 6 or 7 until i contracted a nasty virus that killed a portion of my vocal chords back in the 80's. I lost my voice entirely for nearly three months. When i got it back it was entirely different and it breaks horribly if i try to sing. So now i'm a zero. Which sucks cause i love to sing.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm a !0!
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

I'm a !0!
wink.r191677.gif
This is not a thread to exaggerate on my young friend . . . everyone is a '10' when it comes to shower singing . .

tongue.r191677.gif

I honestly have no idea, but I sing all the time. Probably a solid 3, maybe 3.5. But while I lack in pitch and tone, I excel in volume and lyric recollection.

An 8 depending on the song. I do a killer version of "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do" by Manfred Mann. My "You never even called me by my name" is also quite good.

When I sing solo, or lead vocal, it's a steady 8, but can be a 10 if I'm singing certain styles and/or cover songs. I'm a more natural baritone. I can sing Johnny Cash and fool the casual listener.

Originally posted by BillyL:

I'm a !0!
wink.r191677.gif
This is not a thread to exaggerate on my young friend . . . everyone is a '10' when it comes to shower singing . .

tongue.r191677.gif
Never said I was a 10, eagle eye.
laugh.r191677.gif
LOL

Vincent Gambini . . . 'How many fingers am I holding up now . . . ?'

Mrs. Riley . . . ' Fo '

Vincent Gambini . . . . ' What you think now dear . . ? '

Mrs. Riley . . ' I'm thinking of getting thicker glasses '

I'd say I'm a 5 or a 6. I usually kick ass on karaoke night (You Never Even Called Me By My Name is a favorite of mine as well). I sang chorus in middle school and was chosen to be Santa in the school play - had a couple solos.

I'm an amazing rapper though.

Solid 7-8 singing the Bass line. Been singing in gospel groups for many years.

My story is I'm an 8...at least that's what I sound like in my own head. My family's opinions - "Honey, the boys ears are bleeding" - don't count.

8 maybe! I am lead in Christian praise band and everyone seems to enjoy our music. Hopefully they are not just being nice Christian folk!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT