ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Over/Under

TarHeelNation11

Hall of Famer
Mar 9, 2007
Lowell, NC
Building off of GSD's request for me to set an over/under on something in the "looking for a Hun" thread, and also in an attempt to prove to BillyL that I can carry my weight on this board..................I present to you Out of the Blue: Over/Under

I will set some over/under lines, as I see them, for various activities/habits/etc of OOTB regulars. Eventually, each poster can chime in and give us the correct answer, but let's let this play out a few hours first so people can get some guesses in. Got it? Good.

- Number of drinks this past weekend for BillyL and TarHeelNation11 combined:
Over/under line is 17.5 **please note that in this context, "this past weekend" refers to 5 p.m. Friday through 11:59 Sunday night

- Number of times gunslingerdick has written a check in 2015.
Over/Under line is 0.5

- Hours spent by strummingram playing guitar in 2015 so far.
Over/Under line is 11.5

- Movies watched this past weekend (same definition as above) by heelz2345
Over/Under line is 2.5

- Number of statistical-heavy posts Raising Heel has made since February 1st on Radar, Blitz, Blue Heaven:
Over/Under line is 9.5

- Number of OOTB regulars who have already contributed money to the Unverified film.
Over/Under line is 2.5

- Total hours in 2015 thus far that gunslingerdick has spent watching the B1G Network and/or fantasizing about the mystique of Ohio State - Michigan football game and/or mentally comparing (and lamenting) the new Carolina football uniform combos to that of Penn State, tOSU, Michigan, and Nebraska:
Over/Under line is 103.5

- Fast food meals consumed by coolwaterunc thus far in 2015
Over/Under line is 13.5 **please note that QT sandwiches and taquitos also count towards this tally**

- Pieces of bacon consumed by coolwaterunc since 6:00 a.m. this morning
Over/Under line is 5.5

EDITED TO ADD: Went back and adding some spacing to make reading easier.

This post was edited on 2/9 10:43 AM by TarHeelNation11

Over/under line is 17.5 **please note that in this context, "this past weekend" refers to 5 p.m. Friday through 11:59 Sunday night

Under. That is a lot.

Over/Under line is 0.5

Over. I thought he was all about checks?

Over/Under line is 11.5

Under. No reason.

Over/Under line is 2.5

Hmm, though one. I'll go over.

- Number of statistical-heavy posts Raising Heel has made since February 1st on Radar, Blitz, Blue Heaven:
Over/Under line is 9.5

Under.

- Number of OOTB regulars who have already contributed money to the Unverified film.
Over/Under line is 2.5

Under. Some of you guys seem like you have money and I think this will be over eventually but not yet.

- Total hours in 2015 thus far that gunslingerdick has spent watching the B1G Network and/or fantasizing about the mystique of Ohio State - Michigan football game and/or mentally comparing (and lamenting) the new Carolina football uniform combos to that of Penn State, tOSU, Michigan, and Nebraska:
Over/Under line is 103.5

Haha, under....by a lot.

Over/Under line is 13.5 **please note that QT sandwiches and taquitos also count towards this tally**

What are QT sandwiches?

Over/Under line is 5.5

He wishes it was over but it is actually under. I just had a double omelet biscuit from Hardee's and it was tremendous.

Over/under line is 17.5: under
Number of times gunslingerdick has written a check in 2015.
Over/Under line is 0.5: over
Hours spent by strummingram playing guitar in 2015 so far.
Over/Under line is 11.5: over
Movies watched this past weekend (same definition as above) by heelz2345
Over/Under line is 2.5: over
Number of statistical-heavy posts Raising Heel has made since February 1st on Radar, Blitz, Blue Heaven:
Over/Under line is 9.5: under
Number of OOTB regulars who have already contributed money to the Unverified film.
Over/Under line is 2.5: under
Total hours in 2015 thus far that gunslingerdick has spent watching the B1G Network and/or fantasizing about the mystique of Ohio State - Michigan football game and/or mentally comparing (and lamenting) the new Carolina football uniform combos to that of Penn State, tOSU, Michigan, and Nebraska:
Over/Under line is 103.5: over
Fast food meals consumed by coolwaterunc thus far in 2015
Over/Under line is 13.5: over
Pieces of bacon consumed by coolwaterunc since 6:00 a.m. this morning
Over/Under line is 5.5: under

Cory, QT stands for QuikTrip. It's a gas station/convenience store that's (I think) originally out of Oklahoma, but it's big in the Atlanta market and is now spreading into S.C. and N.C. It's similar to a Sheetz or a WaWa, if you've ever heard of those. Or to a 7-Eleven I guess.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
Building off of GSD's request for me to set an over/under on something in the "looking for a Hun" thread, and also in an attempt to prove to BillyL that I can carry my weight on this board..................I present to you Out of the Blue: Over/Under

I will set some over/under lines, as I see them, for various activities/habits/etc of OOTB regulars. Eventually, each poster can chime in and give us the correct answer, but let's let this play out a few hours first so people can get some guesses in. Got it? Good.

~ pass ~

Over/Under line is 0.5

~ over ~

Over/Under line is 11.5

~ over ~

Over/Under line is 2.5

~ over ~

Over/Under line is 9.5

~ under ~

Over/Under line is 2.5

~ under ~

Over/Under line is 103.5

~ under ~

~ over ~

Over/Under line is 5.5

~ under ~

- Definitely over on the me + BillyL drinks amount

- under on checks GSD had written (still don't understand how checks are 'girly' ?)

- over on strum strummin'

- over on heelz2345's movie-watching frequency. On a side note, I watched 2 movies this weekend (at home) which is very rare for me.

- hmmm....it's close, but without doing any research, I'm going to say under on stats post from RH since 2/1/15. Bad line by me.

- I'll say under on Unverified donations but I'm hopeful that becomes an over soon

- way, way over on gsd's Big 10 drool

- I'm gonna say over on coolwater's fast food meal tally. I'm not sure I'm quite to 14 yet, but I'm pretty darn close to that number this year if you lump in Domino's. So much for that resolution....

- I'm stealing cory's answer because it's so true: "Under, but he wishes it was over"

over - hell, I'd take the over with just one of y'all.

under - I'm sure about this one.

over

over

under - I'm on here daily. I'd know.

under - everybody talks a big game.

under - I've said many times over the past 12 months that I have somewhat retracted my statements regarding the B1G and UNC's inclusion in that league versus the SEC. However, I have done plenty of lamenting of the uniforms and just generally "trashing the program". But I'm not sure it's gets past the 103.5 hours.

over - are you serious with that line? Way, way too low. Look, there have been 40 days in 2015. That's less than 1 FF meal every 3 days. I bet cool was over by January 25th.

under - but barely. And only because the Crystal Pepsi he drank for breakfast made him queasy.

Cory, QT stands for QuikTrip. It's a gas station/convenience store that's (I think) originally out of Oklahoma, but it's big in the Atlanta market and is now spreading into S.C. and N.C. It's similar to a Sheetz or a WaWa, if you've ever heard of those. Or to a 7-Eleven I guess.
Ah, we don't have any of those here in Clarksville. We have Sudden Service, Shell, Mapco, and BP as our primaries. Then there are a few of Kangaroo Express, Rhino Mart, and a bunch of other ones with just 2 or 3 here in town. In Tennessee in general, I don't think I have ever seen a QT or Sheetz or WaWa.

^^ If you ever go to Atlanta or metro Atlanta, do yourself a favor and stop in to a QT. Delicious eateries to be found in there -- taquitos, corn dogs, buffalo bites, freshly made sandwiches and wraps, freshly made slices of cake, donuts, parfaits, etc. Mmmmmm

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

over - hell, I'd take the over with just one of y'all.
Hey now........you'd be incorrect if you took that over on just me!

but......i'm not as far under that line as I'd like to be
ashamed0001.r191677.gif

^^ If you ever go to Atlanta or metro Atlanta, do yourself a favor and stop in to a QT. Delicious eateries to be found in there -- taquitos, corn dogs, buffalo bites, freshly made sandwiches and wraps, freshly made slices of cake, donuts, parfaits, etc. Mmmmmm
I'm a big fan of quality gas station food. There are Minit Marts (which I forget earlier) here with some great food. My wife refuses to eat any of it but I love it. Dodge Store is another with awesome food. I'll keep that one in mind the next time I'm traveling in case I see one.

- Number of drinks this past weekend for BillyL and TarHeelNation11 combined: Over

- Number of times gunslingerdick has written a check in 2015. Over
Over/Under line is 0.5

- Hours spent by strummingram playing guitar in 2015 so far. Over
Over/Under line is 11.5

- Movies watched this past weekend (same definition as above) by heelz2345. Under
Over/Under line is 2.5

- Number of statistical-heavy posts Raising Heel has made since February 1st on Radar, Blitz, Blue Heaven: Under
Over/Under line is 9.5

- Number of OOTB regulars who have already contributed money to the Unverified film. Way over
Over/Under line is 2.5

- Total hours in 2015 thus far that gunslingerdick has spent watching the B1G Network and/or fantasizing about the mystique of Ohio State - Michigan football game and/or mentally comparing (and lamenting) the new Carolina football uniform combos to that of Penn State, tOSU, Michigan, and Nebraska: LOL Under
Over/Under line is 103.5

- Fast food meals consumed by coolwaterunc thus far in 2015: Over

- Pieces of bacon consumed by coolwaterunc since 6:00 a.m. this morning Under
Over/Under line is 5.5
For the record, I've probably only done a handful statistical posts so far this year. But, I've been working on a little side project that once posted will put me way over the mark.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by heelmanwilm:
Yea dodge store has excellent fried chicken!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
My first house was a little (950 sq ft) thing over in a bad part of town. However, it was close to a Dodge's. I used to throw some pretty big parties there and would always have a crapload of chicken wings from Dodge. One time a buddy of mine was upset that someone was eating so many wings so he hid them in various places and was going to go back and get them later. I found chicken wings in random places for a couple of months. He was a strange cat.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Over
Over/Under line is 0.5
Folks, I've all but explicitly stated that I personally haven't written a check in probably more than 5 years. Why do you keep picking the over when I've basically given you the answer? Thick-headed...

For the record, I've probably only done a handful statistical posts so far this year. But, I've been working on a little side project that once posted will put me way over the mark.
imsoexcited_zpsa48c4e7a.gif

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:

Over
Over/Under line is 0.5
Folks, I've all but explicitly stated that I personally haven't written a check in probably more than 5 years. Why do you keep picking the over when I've basically given you the answer? Thick-headed...
I just like seeing you get all flustered about it. You fall for it every time.

Over

Over/Under line is 0.5
Under

Over/Under line is 11.5
Over

Over/Under line is 2.5
Under

Over/Under line is 9.5
Under

Over/Under line is 2.5
Under

Over/Under line is 103.5
Over

Exponentially over

Over/Under line is 5.5
Unfortunately, under. I never make enough time for breakfast to eat that much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT