ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

How dare the moderator try to force trump into a corner by giving him an opportunity to condemn white nationalists on national television.

Did they stifle the Proud Boys from reacting publicly? I hope not. I think it's great that the debate allowed Trump to secure the Proud Boys' votes... and undying support!
Biden just said they should ‘step back and stand down’. If I understand this right they shouldn’t be allowed to assemble and speak because it will inflame the revolutionaries even more?

Biden just said they should ‘step back and stand down’. If I understand this right they shouldn’t be allowed to assemble and speak because it will inflame the revolutionaries even more?
Well, I don't know what Biden meant. Maybe he's encouraging them to not act-out violently. Maybe that was why Biden used the word "should." I think they should definitely be allowed to speak and assemble. From what I can see, they're definitely speaking a LOT since last night! It sucks when politicians feel compelled to placate the frantic fringe supporters at the risk of losing a larger bloc of voters that they need. It's another example of our broken system.

How dare the moderator try to force trump into a corner by giving him an opportunity to condemn white nationalists on national television.

0*yhqZiK-95kKlw_6b

I read the first sentence. He responded by not alienating the people he knows will always have his back. I just hope the next two debates reveal even more severe/extreme levels of it. Alienating everyone except for his cult will be ideal.
...says the anti-Trump cultist, who will always connote racism into Trump's words in spite of the lack of any actual racism. That's just what the brainwashed cultists do.

The President should not condemn any law-abiding organization or conceptual entity, regardless of what they stand for. He should act against any law-breaker of any stripe, or any organization seeking to impose their will by force on others, and that is what he wants to convey. That being the case, he certainly did not alienate me or, I believe, any other right-minded, non-lunatic individual.

You of course are free to think of Trump as racist while you jack off, makes no difference to me. Because with Trump, we could still be a free country.

It was like watching dook vs $tate b-ball game that goes into triple overtime with both teams shooting 12% and ends in a brawl with both teams forfeiting.
naa...I would watch that game just for the brawl at the end and to see them both lose.

...says the anti-Trump cultist, who will always connote racism into Trump's words in spite of the lack of any actual racism. That's just what the brainwashed cultists do.

The President should not condemn any law-abiding organization or conceptual entity, regardless of what they stand for. He should act against any law-breaker of any stripe, or any organization seeking to impose their will by force on others, and that is what he wants to convey. That being the case, he certainly did not alienate me or, I believe, any other right-minded, non-lunatic individual.

You of course are free to think of Trump as racist while you jack off, makes no difference to me. Because with Trump, we could still be a free country.
I think EVERYONE is racist on some level, and especially depending on circumstances, and even who they are in the presence of at the time.... same goes for "liberal" or "conservative." In today's society, and being an elected official, you have to be very careful. And, you should be. We all should be.

It's certainly the president's - whomever they may be- choice to condemn or not condemn organizations and groups, or even individuals, as they see fit. But, when that choice is seen as unpopular, then they suffer the consequences. Trump is mostly just an asshole. He's more of an asshole than he is a racist. Most hardcore racists are assholes, so they take an obvious shine to him. And, when Trump decides it's in his best interest to not upset the true racists that support him, they love him even more. And, again, he runs the risk of alienating those who have a much lower threshold for racism of any kind.

P.S. He's never going to alienate you. You're firmly in his cult. You're like Sadie Mae Glutz. That's my new name for you- Sexy Sadie!

Define what the Proud Boys are for those of us who are obviously ignorant to their true identity.

I don't wanna quote the Southern Poverty Law Center or ADL, or ACLU, or BINGO.

Please, tell me who are the Proud Boys?

Core Values Of The Proud Boys
Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us

Define what the Proud Boys are for those of us who are obviously ignorant to their true identity.

I don't wanna quote the Southern Poverty Law Center or ADL, or ACLU, or BINGO.

Please, tell me who are the Proud Boys?

why don’t you just read their website?

Reactions: UNC '92
I think EVERYONE is racist on some level, and especially depending on circumstances, and even who they are in the presence of at the time.... same goes for "liberal" or "conservative." In today's society, and being an elected official, you have to be very careful. And, you should be. We all should be.

It's certainly the president's - whomever they may be- choice to condemn or not condemn organizations and groups, or even individuals, as they see fit. But, when that choice is seen as unpopular, then they suffer the consequences. Trump is mostly just an asshole. He's more of an asshole than he is a racist. Most hardcore racists are assholes, so they take an obvious shine to him. And, when Trump decides it's in his best interest to not upset the true racists that support him, they love him even more. And, again, he runs the risk of alienating those who have a much lower threshold for racism of any kind.

P.S. He's never going to alienate you. You're firmly in his cult. You're like Sadie Mae Glutz. That's my new name for you- Sexy Sadie!
first of all, I'm a little uncomfortable with you finding me sexy; but of course I'm obliged to remind myself that there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just glad this is a message board and not a social club. No offense intended.

You accuse me of brainwashed cultism when I explain my reasonable and neutral take, and then you turn around and exhibit a ground-in one-track mindset yourself. You are DEMONSTRATING your cultish tendencies, as I have previously pointed out. No matter what, you are going to find racism in Trump's words and actions regardless of the fact that nothing racist was even implied. You're an incorrigibly brainwashed racism-is-everywhere-and-most-notably-in-Trump cultist.

Reactions: UNC71-00

Core Values Of The Proud Boys
Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us
Venerating the Housewife and No Women Allowed. Western Chauvinist?

They refuse to be accountable for the present-day world and refuse to accept any kind of "phobic" label. But, their rhetoric is dripping with fear and paranoia and a yearning for something that is long gone.

ETA: I will say that they don't sound overtly racist. That's great! This was a big misunderstanding in that regard. But, what they do "stand for" is just as crystallized.

Yeah, they sound like loads of fun. If only every New Year's Day was January 1st, 1955. I don't think reality will accommodate them without a lot of violence being involved.

Here’s how I think the next 2 debates should be handled....

Put each candidate in a separate room with a video camera. The mod. Would ask each one a quesion and give them two minutes to respond, their response would be broadcast live and the other candidate could see it also but they couldn’t respond until the two minutes were up and then they would get two minutes. Damn shame to have to treat grown men like that but I don’t see any other way when you’re dealing with Trump.

Reactions: blazers
first of all, I'm a little uncomfortable with you finding me sexy; but of course I'm obliged to remind myself that there's nothing wrong with that. I'm just glad this is a message board and not a social club. No offense intended.

You accuse me of brainwashed cultism when I explain my reasonable and neutral take, and then you turn around and exhibit a ground-in one-track mindset yourself. You are DEMONSTRATING your cultish tendencies, as I have previously pointed out. No matter what, you are going to find racism in Trump's words and actions regardless of the fact that nothing racist was even implied. You're an incorrigibly brainwashed racism-is-everywhere-and-most-notably-in-Trump cultist.
Well, you're not neutral, nor are your takes neutral, Sexy Sadie.

Well, you're not neutral, nor are your takes neutral, Sexy Sadie.
I can send you some pics of me in the shower and you can use them to get your mind off all the racism inherent to beekeeping and outdoor furniture if you'd like.

I can send you some pics of me in the shower and you can use them to get your mind off all the racism inherent to beekeeping and outdoor furniture if you'd like.
I call you Sexy Sadie for a totally different reason than the one you've chosen. I'm grossly flattered that you want to send me pics of you in the shower, but you're wasting your time there. I mean... don't feel bad or rejected, Sexy Sadie.

They refuse to be accountable for the present-day world and refuse to accept any kind of "phobic" label. But, their rhetoric is dripping with fear and paranoia and a yearning for something that is long gone.

ETA: I will say that they don't sound overtly racist. That's great! This was a big misunderstanding in that regard. But, what they do "stand for" is just as crystallized.

Yeah, they sound like loads of fun. If only every New Year's Day was January 1st, 1955. I don't think reality will accommodate them without a lot of violence being involved.

let me guess...sexism is everywhere. Right? Everyone is sexist to some degree I bet. That sort of degrades your attraction to me when you think about. And I know you'll be thinking about it.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I call you Sexy Sadie for a totally different reason than the one you've chosen. I'm grossly flattered that you want to send me pics of you in the shower, but you're wasting your time there. I mean... don't feel bad or rejected, Sexy Sadie.
your calling me Sexy Sadie is easily explained by a man named Sigmund Freud. And I don't feel rejected...I guess I feel..I don't know, violated somehow, and a little creeped out.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
Here’s how I think the next 2 debates should be handled....

Put each candidate in a separate room with a video camera. The mod. Would ask each one a quesion and give them two minutes to respond, their response would be broadcast live and the other candidate could see it also but they couldn’t respond until the two minutes were up and then they would get two minutes. Damn shame to have to treat grown men like that but I don’t see any other way when you’re dealing with Trump.
You tell'em. Biden was obviously calm, cool and collected all night. Maybe jill will wash his mouth out with soap.
He should have learned in kindergarten that we don't say shut up. C'mon man

let me guess...sexism is everywhere. Right? Everyone is sexist to some degree I bet. That sort of degrades your attraction to me when you think about. And I know you'll be thinking about it.
I don't think racism or sexism is "everywhere" at all.

But, it is pretty lame to try and hide sexism by using the euphemism of "Venerating the housewife." Just go with "Grab'em by the pussy." But, not allowing women in any organization is just as good!

your calling me Sexy Sadie is easily explained by a man named Sigmund Freud. And I don't feel rejected...I guess I feel..I don't know, violated somehow, and a little creeped out.
Sexy Sadie has nothing to do with Sigmund Freud. Feeling creeped-out is probably appropriate. She wasn't very popular in a cultural/historical context. Sexy Sadie is actually the Beatles song that she chose to enhance her alias.

Reactions: dadika13
Sexy Sadie has nothing to do with Sigmund Freud. Feeling creeped-out is probably appropriate. She wasn't very popular in a cultural/historical context. Sexy Sadie is actually the Beatles song that she chose to enhance her alias.
Well he's dead, so that would make sense.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like Beatleism is everywhere. I know I was never that crazy about them myself, being more of a rock-and-roller. Guess I'm just a Beatleist. And I don't care.

Judge @strummingram has deemed them guilty, with no evidence of course. Good ole speculation will do in this case. Next case on the docket please

Well he's dead, so that would make sense.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like Beatleism is everywhere. I know I was never that crazy about them myself, being more of a rock-and-roller. Guess I'm just a Beatleist. And I don't care.

The Beatles weren't rock'n'roll? Thanks for that assessment.

• Haha
Reactions: uncboy10
I don't think racism or sexism is "everywhere" at all.

But, it is pretty lame to try and hide sexism by using the euphemism of "Venerating the housewife." Just go with "Grab'em by the pussy." But, not allowing women in any organization is just as good!
if sexism is simply wanting to establish a men-only environment, while voicing reverence for housewives, then that takes the sting out of every and all isms. Of all the crazy, mushheaded liberal PC notions that have popped up in recent times, denying the difference between the sexes is easily the most idiotic. And I myself say thank God for housewives, if they so choose to fulfill that highly under-appreciated role.

And why can't housewives be venerated and grabbed by the pussy as well? I say we should venerate the housewife and the pussy she serves us with.

Reactions: nctransplant

The Beatles weren't rock'n'roll? Thanks for that assessment.
mainly pop-rock. Awesome songwriting and all, but nowhere near hard-core rockers. Just not my cup of whiskey. It's OK if you want to like them though, just beware of the rampant racism and sexism.

" Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night "

Indeed..

And "Sadie" is Mararishi, the Indian guru that the Beatles spent time with in early 1968. John Lennon became angry at him while at his camp after people alleged he tried to bang Mia Farrow (who was with them in India and her sister was the Prudence from the song Dear Prudence). The song Sexy Sadie is basically Lennon lashing out at Mararishi, he wrote it on the plane ride home from India.

Manson chose that name for Atkins because he was obsessed with the White Album (Piggies, Helter Skelter, etc).

Decent song, I didn't love Lennon's White Album contributions, too scattered.

Reactions: strummingram
guilty of being more aligned with Trump than anything else, at least in his perception. Hang 'em high, strum.
Well, it's pretty obvious that they are more aligned with Trump. I dunno if I'd characterize them as being "guilty" of that. But, okay?

mainly pop-rock. Awesome songwriting and all, but nowhere near hard-core rockers. Just not my cup of whiskey. It's OK if you want to like them though, just beware of the rampant racism and sexism.

" Blackbird fly, blackbird fly
Into the light of a dark black night "

Indeed..
c35.gif

The two party system has never proved to be more of a failure. I would love for people to wake up and demand a third party. The desire is there, voters are just too afraid to demand it, or should I say too lazy to do it.
Ranked choice voting.

if sexism is simply wanting to establish a men-only environment, while voicing reverence for housewives, then that takes the sting out of every and all isms. Of all the crazy, mushheaded liberal PC notions that have popped up in recent times, denying the difference between the sexes is easily the most idiotic. And I myself say thank God for housewives, if they so choose to fulfill that highly under-appreciated role.

And why can't housewives be venerated and grabbed by the pussy as well? I say we should venerate the housewife and the pussy she serves us with.
A woman's place is pregnant, in the kitchen, doing what the husband tells her to do. THAT is the way they venerate the housewife. Basically, pre-1919, is the venerated status they want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT