ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Which one is Julia and which one is Winston?
Kamala could maybe be Julia, but she doesn't have a Winston character at her side.

Winston is a harder one to pinpoint. Roger Stone is O'Brien, I think.. maybe. It's an interesting study. Either way, you're messing-up my shitty attempt at a joke.

The best role to fill is who is Emmanuel Goldstein!

Last edited:
This sort of analytical evidence has been used in the past to try and to convict bank fraud criminals. I don't know if DJT and team are able to use this evidence for their case. It seems like their legal efforts have been run by several uncoordinated incompetent buffoons.
This election has largely been paper-based, including paper-based mail-in. It is easy to audit paper. Audits have shown zero mass fraud. Trump's lawsuits mostly haven't even alleged fraud, they've only been about procedure (like how many days to allow for late-arrival or who should or shouldn't be able to vote via mail-in)

And yes they're incompetent buffoons, but every GOP, MAGA, QAnon and wannabe attorney has assessed every legal and illegal approach.
2) Once the votes are tallied and are separated from envelopes, etc....or you don't know which ballots were submitted illegally (out of state, voting twice, no sig verification, ballots scanned several times, etc) - it is impossible to determine which votes/ballots to exclude, disqualify. You can't just magically say all these overvotes were Biden ballots. So DJT and team have almost no chance of prevailing.
False.

Audits happen, including sig verification, a huge sig verification occurred a week ago. Some states are purely based on mail-in... there are processes to thwart out-of-state, double-voting, etc.
"https://www.ajc.com/politics/no-fra...-absentee-ballots/QF2PTOGHLNDLNDJEWBU56WEQHM/"

Also it isn't possible to scan ballots multiple times - bar codes are unique. You are highlighting a component for most of the conspiracy: People not understanding processes of elections.

Reactions: Heels Noir
I believe the rejections raised by members of congress are primarily raised so this election and related fraud enabled / facilitated by mail-in and harvesting, isn't the "new normal" to be repeated in all future elections.
"fraud enabled"? It's partly about future disenfranchisement, but mostly about Trump having the GOP by the balls.

But if people seriously believe that 47-years-of-grift, corrupt, bumbling-human-gaffe, inept, non-campaigning, old senile white guy Joe Biden got way more votes than either Clinton, or than savior Obama (both times)....and he only got the votes he needed (outperformed DJT massively) in a few select urban cities in select swing states he needed to win...only after counting stopped nearly simultaneously in each of these cities he needed, to win (stoppage to determine how many votes were needed to win).....if all of this is deemed to be legit by people....wow. Not sure what to say. Delusional IMO.
You kinda say it yourself earlier. People aren't clamoring for Biden, they're clamoring to ditch Trump.

"only after counting stopped nearly simultaneously in each of these cities he needed" LOL

Reactions: Heels Noir
I believe both of these things below are true:

1) Statistical, data, graphical vote "results" occurred - up to 12 different measures, each of the 12 correctly predicted past presidents accurately each time over the last 40+ years. Each of the 12 measures were wrong this time, for this first time, all at the same time. The odds of this occurring are beyond astronomical, a result we likely would not see in a thousand or a million lifetimes. This sort of analytical evidence has been used in the past to try and to convict bank fraud criminals. I don't know if DJT and team are able to use this evidence for their case. It seems like their legal efforts have been run by several uncoordinated incompetent buffoons.

2) Once the votes are tallied and are separated from envelopes, etc....or you don't know which ballots were submitted illegally (out of state, voting twice, no sig verification, ballots scanned several times, etc) - it is impossible to determine which votes/ballots to exclude, disqualify. You can't just magically say all these overvotes were Biden ballots. So DJT and team have almost no chance of prevailing.

I believe the rejections raised by members of congress are primarily raised so this election and related fraud enabled / facilitated by mail-in and harvesting, isn't the "new normal" to be repeated in all future elections. If it is allowed to be repeated, sign me up for dividing into two countries. Our republic and the constitution is dead.

People can look at the data, statistics, graphs, and say " well, yah, but the ends justify the means; its good for everyone that DJT lost, however we got here" (not sure many really are clamoring for a President Joe Biden, instead for removal of DJT by any means necessary, regardless of the competence or appeal of the "winner"). Fine. I at least respect that as an honest take, stance, position.

But if people seriously believe that 47-years-of-grift, corrupt, bumbling-human-gaffe, inept, non-campaigning, old senile white guy Joe Biden got way more votes than either Clinton, or than savior Obama (both times)....and he only got the votes he needed (outperformed DJT massively) in a few select urban cities in select swing states he needed to win...only after counting stopped nearly simultaneously in each of these cities he needed, to win (stoppage to determine how many votes were needed to win).....if all of this is deemed to be legit by people....wow. Not sure what to say. Delusional IMO.
Is this your opinion based on what you've heard?

I will agree that the Republic is dead. It's been dying a slow death for a very long time. Americans chose to be divided again.

Reactions: Heelicious
Kamala could maybe be Julia, but she doesn't have a Winston character at her side.

Winston is a harder one to pinpoint. Roger Stone is O'Brien, I think.. maybe. It's an interesting study. Either way, you're messing-up my shitty attempt at a joke.

I meant which one of the trumpanzees is Julia and which one is Winston. I figured only one of them can “wear the pants” if you catch my drift.

All of that typing and you literally said nothing. You keep ignoring the astronomical odds of all these things lining up perfectly for Biden. Your masters are so proud of you for cucking so well.
You are astronomically gullible if you believe some "bell-weather state" phenomena holds more water than an audits in red states with red legislatures, red Sec o State, red election officials (who voted for Trump, Loeffler and Perdue btw)

I meant which one of the trumpanzees is Julia and which one is Winston. I figured only one of them can “wear the pants” if you catch my drift.
It's a patriarchy like all of the best patriarchies have been.

I would actually go with Roger Stone being Julia, in that scenario! He seems to fit that power bottom profile. Why else would you have Richard Nixon's face tattooed between your shoulder blades?

You are astronomically gullible if you believe some "bell-weather state" phenomena holds more water than an audits in red states with red legislatures, red Sec o State, red election officials (who voted for Trump, Loeffler and Perdue btw)
Trump had the biggest rallies and he only needs 11,000 votes. And, he won by hundreds of thousands of votes. There' no way he lost Georgia because he won Alabama.

Reactions: heelmanwilm

You are astronomically lying if you say that any tangible audits have been performed anywhere on a statewide basis.

You literally are incapable of posting without lying.

Reactions: nctransplant
You are astronomically lying if you say that any tangible audits have been performed anywhere on a statewide basis.

You literally are incapable of posting without lying.
Define tangible or tell me how is the Cobb county signature audit isn't meaningful?

You can keep calling me a liar, trump can also keep tellling you mexico is going to pay for the wall bigly. Neither is true regardless of how many times it is repeated.

Is this your opinion based on what you've heard?

I will agree that the Republic is dead. It's been dying a slow death for a very long time. Americans chose to be divided again.
Yes - its my opinion based on what I've heard and viewed, with most credence placed in graphs, data analytics, statistics. Not even considering the affadavits (though I doubt hundreds or thousands are willing to lie under oath - perjury felonies).

And admittedly I don't know enough about how to audit electronic (non-paper ballot) machines - but something doesn't feel right about having votes and vote tallies, with no paper audit trail to go back to. That should be removed. Third world countries (and Canada) laugh at us for our backward way of running elections, and have moved to all paper ballots for the reason that it is harder to cheat with all paper ballots.

There are lots of bogus conspiracy things out there (via Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, DJT himself, Alex Jones, info wars etc ) that I don't believe for a minute. I dismiss all of that. Its purely statistical data and graphs that aren't spun, that are the basis for what I believe

Define tangible or tell me how is the Cobb county signature audit isn't meaningful?

You can keep calling me a liar, trump can also keep tellling you mexico is going to pay for the wall bigly. Neither is true regardless of how many times it is repeated.

Hey- there was a lot of fraud in Fulton County!

Really? Tell you what- we will audit Cobb County.

Hey- there was a lot of fraud in Fulton County!

Really? Tell you what- we will audit Cobb County.
Link on mass fraud in Fulton?

Edit- nevermind, someone else called you lost... don't bother.

Last edited:
but something doesn't feel right about having votes and vote tallies, with no paper audit trail to go back to. That should be removed. Third world countries (and Canada) laugh at us for our backward way of running elections, and have moved to all paper ballots for the reason that it is harder to cheat with all paper ballots.
Estimates are that 95% of ALL ballots in the nation were paper-based.
"https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/d...ident-in-election-and-patient-for-its-results"

Yes - its my opinion based on what I've heard and viewed, with most credence placed in graphs, data analytics, statistics. Not even considering the affadavits (though I doubt hundreds or thousands are willing to lie under oath - perjury felonies).

And admittedly I don't know enough about how to audit electronic (non-paper ballot) machines - but something doesn't feel right about having votes and vote tallies, with no paper audit trail to go back to. That should be removed. Third world countries (and Canada) laugh at us for our backward way of running elections, and have moved to all paper ballots for the reason that it is harder to cheat with all paper ballots.

There are lots of bogus conspiracy things out there (via Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, DJT himself, Alex Jones, info wars etc ) that I don't believe for a minute. I dismiss all of that. Its purely statistical data and graphs that aren't spun, that are the basis for what I believe
I will admit that I see suspicious activity, but it's in other little nooks and crannies that is rarely, if ever, mentioned. Now, my own quirky observations probably mean very little, but it just strikes me as peculiar. I see little disclaimers EVERYWHERE, underneath videos, tweets, blogs, op-eds, you name it, that will always say something like "There Has Been No Proof Of Voter Fraud In This Election." Like it's some kind of constant reminder to "not take this seriously, WE already have it under control."

But, that's just anecdotal on my part. It looks suspicious to me. Why do we need to have a prefaced warning on everything associated with the election?

As far as what you presented earlier; All of that should be easily proven in court if there is actual, verifiable proof. And, with the way Trump has been planting judges in this country, it should have been a breeze to get a hearing if the proof was so abundant, or even if it was minimal! You know-- "You owe me a favor" kinda thing. But, it never happened. So, it leaves me to believe that it's all bluster and talk, and no proof or walk. It's typical Trump behavior. He's done it his entire life. And, frankly, after listening to that man drone-on in that recorded phone call??? He has no business near Washington DC, let alone even pretending to play the president of the United States. That man has lost his marbles. He lost them long ago, if he ever had any. But, knowing that "very big brain" is in charge of a lot of big decisions is frightening.

Yes of course. PBS is as honest as you are.

Please will you get on with falling down the stairs? Preferably some under construction with exposed rebar.
Dood don't make me bring the debunkalator out of retirement.

Trump's own CISA director Steve Krebs confirmed it is 95% on CBS, and here is Trump's own CISA site:

The vast majority of votes cast in this election will be cast on paper ballots or using machines that produce a paper audit trail, which allow for tabulation audits to be conducted from the paper record in the event any issues emerge with the voting system software, audit logs, or tabulation. These canvass and certification procedures are also generally conducted in the public eye, as political party representatives and other observers are typically allowed to be present, to add an additional layer of verification. This means voting system software is not a single point of failure and such systems are subject to multiple audits to ensure accuracy and reliability. For example, some counties conduct multiple audits, including a post-election logic and accuracy test of the voting system, and a bipartisan hand count of paper ballots.

"https://www.cbsnews.com/news/election-results-security-chris-krebs-60-minutes-2020-11-29/"
Chris Krebs: Paper ballots. Paper ballots give you the ability to audit, to go back and check the tape and make sure that you got the count right. And that's really one of the keys to success for a secure 2020 election. 95% of the ballots cast in the 2020 election had a paper record associated with it. Compared to 2016, about 82%.

It's kind of ironic that Republicans are making such a grand and concerted effort to delegitimize and disregard the Electoral College vote when their only path to victory in the White House in the last 32 years (except one time) has been through the Electoral College. They can't seem to ever win the popular vote anymore. And, here they are biting the hand that feeds them by casting more doubt on the system that got George W Bush elected, that got Trump elected in 2016.

Oh well. He lost the election, but he won the hearts and minds of all of his supporters for perpetuity. And, that hour-long phone call, for me, made it all worthwhile!

BRGIvQ.gif

Jan 6 “Stop the steal” agenda

8:00 check in/name tags/ mask burning

9:00 convocation Franklin graham “why Jesus voted for trump”

9:30 speaker ted cruz: “how covid ended Election Day”

10:00 proud boys snake handling exhibition. Bonus segment “how to live with a micro penis”

11:00 big truck coal rollin competition guest judge Sarah palin

11:30 paintball gear fashion show

12:00 lunch; crow fritters and Marlboro lights

1:00 examining the constitution (canceled for lack of interest, replaced with “how to bully election officials into finding votes”)

2:00 “science....mehhhh.... who needs it?” Work shop

3:00 “blaming Obama” seminar

3:30 guest speaker Rudy Giuliani “only my hair dresser knows”

3:30 testimonial: “how the covid vaccine turned my parents into lizards”

4:00 “mocking the disabled” video tutorial

4:30 guest speaker rep Jim Jordan “how to ignore sex abuse right under your nose and get the medal of freedom”

5:00 break out sessions. Topics: “math is from satan”, “Qanon set me free!”, “pedophilia and the democrat party”

6:00 dinner; chicken fried pork fat smothered in bacon grease, Diet Coke

8:00 roam the streets, chain smoke, yell at uppity blacks

10:00 ar-15 fleshlight accessory demo. (Ages 13 and up only please)

Last edited:
Jan 6 “Stop the steal” agenda

8:00 check in/name tags/ mask burning

9:00 convocation Franklin graham “why Jesus voted for trump”

9:30 speaker ted cruz: “how covid ended Election Day”

10:00 proud boys snake handling exhibition. Bonus segment “how to live with a micro penis”

11:00 big truck coal rollin competition guest judge Sarah palin

11:30 paintball gear fashion show

12:00 lunch; crow fritters and Marlboro lights

1:00 examining the constitution (canceled for lack of interest, replaced with “how to bully election officials into finding votes”)

2:00 “science....mehhhh.... who needs it?” Work shop

3:00 “blaming Obama” seminar

3:30 guest speaker Rudy Giuliani “only my hair dresser knows”

3:30 testimonial: “how the covid vaccine turned my parents into lizards”

4:00 “mocking the disabled” video tutorial

4:30 guest speaker rep Jim Jordan “how to ignore sex abuse right under your nose and get the medal of freedom”

5:00 break out sessions. Topics: “math is from satan”, “Qanon set me free!”, “pedophilia and the democrat party”

6:00 dinner; chicken fried pork fat smothered in bacon grease, Diet Coke

8:00 roam the streets, chain smoke, yell at uppity blacks

10:00 ar-15 fleshlight accessory demo. (Ages 13 and up only please)
Is that your own creation? Bravo!

That belongs on a broadside and sold as a novelty decoration in Hobby Lobby.

@dadika13 i know we talked about pennsylvania in september and the early voting, heard the same thing about georgia yesterday...saturday, in the rain and cold, massive turnouts.

i was hoping for more balance in the force, but it could flip.

#GoHeels

Reactions: dadika13
@dadika13 i know we talked about pennsylvania in september and the early voting, heard the same thing about georgia yesterday...saturday, in the rain and cold, massive turnouts.

i was hoping for more balance in the force, but it could flip.

#GoHeels

Yeah they are saying 72% will be early voting.

Republicans in strong shape here I think right now, most early votes counted already and it’s very close. Should go red once day of votes get counted tonight but who knows.

Dang this ga runoff is close. Are they cheating or are we waiting to see who wins before accusing?

Perdue is currently leading so no cheating on his side of the ballot but that Loeffler side is looking real shady. Big cheating. People are saying biggest cheating scandal ever. But not Perdue. Those are legit.

This is where I go for my news- source documents. The person running the account is of no interest to me but that doc certainly is.

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
tomorrow should be cool...i wish we could get live reports from the trump ass hounds here.
Win, lose or split, it's gonna be entertaining.

Also - Dave Wasserman called a W for the Reverend a moment ago. Prior said this:

Looks like Republicans will hold thankfully.

Red senate, blue house = nothing gets done and free enterprise can reign as much as possible.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT