ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

You don't think GA is turning bluer?
Outside of metro atlanta, Georgia is dark red. It's going to take a lot more transplants to make Georgia a purple state. Keep in mind that Perdue won in November by a decent amount and the two republicans running for the other seat performed well enough to win when added together.

Perdue won by 1.8 pts over Ossoff Nov 3. Now it will be so close they'll need a recount.
Maybe the libertarians like Ossoff? What else happened in the last 2 months? Trump happened, and usual everything he touches turns to shit.

He'll blame mcconnell and the 2k stimulus with the side of his orange mouth which knows he lost, and claim stolen votes with the other.

Both democrats looking strong now

Anyone who thinks this election wasn’t stolen is an idiot!! Did you see Warnock’s rallies? He barely had any people there! How can he win an election??? Ask yourself Sheeple!!

Oh wait, I’m not a tool and I can actually acknowledge when the candidate I want to win didn’t win.

(I hate the idea of an all blue government though. I want to keep my money.)

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel0910
Right. Democrats have conditioned idiot blacks that the democratic party actually gives a shit about them. It would be hilarious if it didn't effect me. But it does.
Anyone of any color that thinks either party gives a flying fuk about them is an idiot. The parties market themselves based on the 3 hot button issues the parties disagree on (with zero chance of anything changing) and the sheep lap it up like kittens with milk. There’s no difference, no difference at all morality wise, corruption wise, election fraud wise....just two piles of shit virtue signaling and claiming they don’t stink. The dem pile is a little bigger and fresher today is all.

Democrats are the most evil, manipulative brand of person there is. Republicans aren't much better. But make no mistake, democrats are terrible people. If you're one, kill yourself. I hope they all die painful deaths.

may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the armpits of any partisan political party member

You:

it's the responsibility of the "peaceful protesters" to differentiate themselves from the rioters and looters. Call them out publicly. Condemn it when you have the opportunity. Right now, to me, they're the same. Change my mind or deal with me believing that.

It's damaging public property so it is indeed criminal activity or as many people like to call it, "rioting", you degenerate. And I see your true colors are coming out. Making excuses for lowlife criminals that don't give a shit about black lives but just want to take advantage of the civil unrest to engage in criminal activity is 99.9% of the problem.

And even if it was only 2 blocks, WTF difference does that make? It's ok to loot and riot if you're only ruining a small part of a city. What a POS you are.

Also You:

Terror Beard said:
I'm serious though. Violence is on the horizon and I couldn't be happier about it.

I know I know, you admit you're a hypocrite and you think that's some badge of honor. The rest of us in the real world just see you as a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

• Wow
We can only hope. The MAGA Party - or Anti-Establishment Party - will be what hopefully takes control over the next few years. The only roadblock to it happening is that many of the MAGA party folks will become violent over the next 2 years and that will reflect poorly on the party. But MAGA is the party for the people and I agree that Trump will try to form this.
What "good things" in terms of anti-establishment have happened in the last 4 yrs?

No. You didn't get my joke. I was suggesting that you might die. Get it?

But I'm only kidding. Sort of. If you tell me that you'd vote for a democrat in 2024, then I'm not kidding.

oh I got it. But I will agree to some point about 2024. I would just put it: “anyone that already knows they’re voting for either party’s candidate in 2024 without even knowing who they are should just kill themselves”

oh I got it. But I will agree to some point about 2024. I would just put it: “anyone that already knows they’re voting for either party’s candidate in 2024 without even knowing who they are should just kill themselves”

No. I won't put it that way.

Doesn't really matter. Trump says the VP can simply just ignore the results of the election and reject the electors. Maybe it will be Kamala rejecting electors so Biden can stay in office regardless of EC, pop vote, any vote.

Doesn't really matter. Trump says the VP can simply just ignore the results of the election and reject the electors. Maybe it will be Kamala rejecting electors so Biden can stay in office regardless of EC, pop vote, any vote.
Biden will be dead or the victim of the 25th amendment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT