ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

As much as I’m enjoying watching this it is troubling that protestors so easily accessed the capitol bldg. it’s not like the protest was a surprise.
They got through four barricades, pepper spray and flash bangs. Not sure what else they could do short of shooting people. You can bet that it will be sealed off to the public for a long time after this.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
As is burning cities over slain felons and those who refuse to obey LEOS.
If you're looking for tit-for-tat, then there would be more bloody protesters on the cap steps. BLM protesters were hit with clubs and shot with rubber bullets for throwing water bottles in parks. That's a little less severe than forcing your way into cap bldg.

They got through four barricades, pepper spray and flash bangs. Not sure what else they could do short of shooting people. You can bet that it will be sealed off to the public for a long time after this.
Rubber bullets, more pepper spray, lots of baton action, water cannons.

You’re enjoying this? It’s an embarrassment to America.
Exactly. It’s an embarrassment. An abomination even. And it’s Trump supporters doing it. This is trumps legacy now as well as that of his supporters. Laughing stocks and forever the subjects of scorn and derision. So yes I am loving every fuking second watching these fuk nuts make fools of themselves and trump. It’s glorious. I couldn’t think of a better way for trumps presidency to circle the bowl.

• Wow
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
How is it BS, moron? This is exactly what BLM was doing for 6 months last year. Are you retarded or intentionally not remembering?

you seem to have forgotten why during those six months.

you should be in d.c. if you think this is legitimate and right...i guess you don’t.

Not that Trump would have had any chance winning the presidency back in 2024, but this crap is sealing the deal.

Gosh, this is eerily reminiscent of when rioters were burning and looting cities all across America!

Everyone panic again!

I need to be watching msnbc
ErEzjboXMAMDL3N

Does storming the capitol building with a gun qualify as an act of terrorism? Seems to tick all of the boxes.

Some of these morons are looking at some serious time in prison either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT