ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Yeah it’s hard to play the degree from Yale card when there is zero question that daddy got you in. Also, Bush was pretty famous for being a horrible student with an affinity for blow when he was at Yale.

And he went into the Harvard MBA program after he didn’t get into law school at Texas. Kinda weird that a C student could get into the most competitive MBA program on the face of the planet.

Bush is a classic example of a kid growing up in a powerful family, and being groomed for politics from day 1. His credentials were always going to be there regardless of the price tag.

All that aside, he is supposedly extremely well read even by presidential standards. Unless his reading hobby is just a PR stunt.
And, compared to Donald Trump, he's Stephen Hawking.

Have you listened to any of Sam Harris's podcasts and talks about Trump... from four years ago? He's prescient like no other!

shouldn't we be talking about Joe's declaration of total war on Covid? How about this early salvo? That's kicking 'em in the nuts, Joe. Wish I was talking about Covid though and not the National Guard. Of course it's all good though, Mrs. Doc Biden baked them some cookies for a fantastically meaningless photo-op. The troops are grateful, I'm sure.

Will wait to see who's first to blame it on trump, 4,3,2,1.....

Reactions: uncfootball-
65 words in the post you responded to, yet you pick up on one inane word to post about. Transparent much?
You actually counted the numbers of words in the post for that nugget? I'm impressed that you can even count that high! Bravo!

Funny thing.. heard the past 4 years that Trump is racist, fascist.. insults to get under the skin of his supporters. With Biden/Harris if you say the President can't remember what he had for breakfast and the VP slept her way to the top you would be stating facts. Crazy times.
Have you asked him what he had for breakfast and he forgot? Certain things have to transpire for anything to be a "fact."

And, compared to Donald Trump, he's Stephen Hawking.

Have you listened to any of Sam Harris's podcasts and talks about Trump... from four years ago? He's prescient like no other!

Yeah I probably listened to most of them. I listened to a lot of his podcasts before he started putting them behind a paywall.

You actually counted the numbers of words in the post for that nugget? I'm impressed that you can even count that high! Bravo!
if we're going to delve into the things that impress you, like someone being able to count, we should probably start a new thread.

Probably should have come out from under that guy's desk once in a while when you were in school.

Yeah I probably listened to most of them. I listened to a lot of his podcasts before he started putting them behind a paywall.
That BASTARD! Not that it was really difficult to make Trump predictions, but his were interesting. And, I think it was Rogan's podcast where he actually mentioned the arrival of a virus/pandemic. "It's coming, for sure... and can you imagine the response from someone like Trump?" This was in spring of 2016.

a fantastically meaningless photo-op.

Photo ops are important ya silly goose.

gettyimages-1216826643-7a7471378eca479afc63bf097c906fa46bef0dcc.jpg

Often your comebacks are funny but that was pretty lame. C' mon man.
It wasn't meant to be funny at all, so we're good. What you offered made very little sense. The comparison was... non-existent. But, you did say that Joe Biden was forgetting what he had for breakfast. Is that your claim, or is it a fact? You said it was a fact. Prove it.

if we're going to delve into the things that impress you, like someone being able to count, we should probably start a new thread.

Probably should have come out from under that guy's desk once in a while when you were in school.
We didn't have A-Bomb drills when I was in school. That's why I don't have an irrational fear of the word Communism.

It wasn't meant to be funny at all, so we're good. What you offered made very little sense. The comparison was... non-existent. But, you did say that Joe Biden was forgetting what he had for breakfast. Is that your claim, or is it a fact? You said it was a fact. Prove it.

So have you not been paying attention to Biden the last 12-18 months? Did you just come out of a coma? Easy to see the guy has mental problems.

Reactions: heelbent
So have you not been paying attention to Biden the last 12-18 months? Did you just come out of a coma? Easy to see the guy has mental problems.
No, I haven't been in a coma. I know he's careful and calculated with his speech because he still struggles from a lifelong speech impediment. He doesn't have dementia. He is "old", for sure. That part is factual. But, I offered that part of the description.

Do you have anything to prove your claim to be a fact or just more verbal fencing about my inability to think the same way you think?

No, I haven't been in a coma. I know he's careful and calculated with his speech because he still struggles from a lifelong speech impediment. He doesn't have dementia. He is "old", for sure. That part is factual. But, I offered that part of the description.

Do you have anything to prove your claim to be a fact or just more verbal fencing about my inability to think the same way you think?

no need to read them, why not enjoy video footage with sound !! far too many for just one video. HERE is Papaw-the-POTUS ....

BidenTard #1

BidenTard #2

BidenTard #3
these would be hilarious if you didn't have to consider that morons like the ones here have made this idiot our president.

The one I used to post whenever I had the opportunity is the one in BidenTard #1 where he tells wheelchair-bound Chuck to stand up. It's worth going back to see what gesture he makes when he tells the crowd instead to stand up for Chuck. It isn't the gesture that indicates that a person should stand up, but rather that of a part of a male person's anatomy standing up. He is a complete buffoon, and dolts here are bragging about helping to put him at the helm.

He's a verbal gaffe machine! He's absolutely... in-eloquent! I agree 100%. He doesn't have dementia. He does have a lingering speech impediment. And, now that he is president, it's going to be much harder. He's out in front, now.
LOL, blaming his incoherent thoughts on a speech impediment is too rich. You must be trying to make him appear smarter in comparison to you. Hell, that might actually work; you could make a rutabega look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Photo ops are important ya silly goose.

gettyimages-1216826643-7a7471378eca479afc63bf097c906fa46bef0dcc.jpg
I'm sorry, is Trump passing out a few cookies here to make a Covid breakout his spouse caused seem acceptable?

But wait, maybe you're right. Maybe he should have thought of that. A photo-op of Melania and Ivanka in nighties passing out cookies to the troops might have kept Dunderhead from getting elected. Wouldn't have changed my vote of course. I voted for all four of them anyway.

Y’all can bash and ridicule how weak and cognitively challenged biden is as much as you want. It’s true. One of the weakest lamest candidates in my lifetime. Old, prone to fumbling his words, a career politician with a history of contradictory statements and sniffing people. I mean...lol...you’d have to be one lame ass revolting putrid excuse of a candidate to lose to this guy right? You’d really have to be the worst excuse of a human being EVER to get landslided by this geriatric pedophile RIGHT?

hey, at least Papaw is 'presidential' .... that's all that matters, right? 🙄
I'd hate to have to pay his 'presidential' surgery bill, but to the half of the electorate that wants us to believe that they are smarter than us, looking the part is what really matters.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Y’all can bash and ridicule how weak and cognitively challenged biden is as much as you want. It’s true. One of the weakest lamest candidates in my lifetime. Old, prone to fumbling his words, a career politician with a history of contradictory statements and sniffing people. I mean...lol...you’d have to be one lame ass revolting putrid excuse of a candidate to lose to this guy right? You’d really have to be the worst excuse of a human being to get landslided by this geriatric pedophile RIGHT?

no, you just have to convince 99.9% of the media to back you and spew lies about your opponent ... also doesnt hurt to have Facebook and Twitter 100% sold out for you.

then, in case you're actually losing halfway thru election night, pull out ALL of the stops and find 15 to 20 million "mail in" votes overnight to make sure you win.

it's pretty simple.

these would be hilarious if you didn't have to consider that morons like the ones here have made this idiot our president.
Like all the never-Trumpers republicans? Not nearly as many people voted pro-Biden as the people who simply voted anti-Trump. An infant monkey could have been on the ticket vs Trump and Trump probably would have lost.

Y’all can bash and ridicule how weak and cognitively challenged biden is as much as you want. It’s true. One of the weakest lamest candidates in my lifetime. Old, prone to fumbling his words, a career politician with a history of contradictory statements and sniffing people. I mean...lol...you’d have to be one lame ass revolting putrid excuse of a candidate to lose to this guy right? You’d really have to be the worst excuse of a human being EVER to get landslided by this geriatric pedophile RIGHT?
not if those voting for him were irretrievably stupid. And they obviously were.

no, you just have to convince 99.9% of the media to back you and spew lies about your opponent ... also doesnt hurt to have Facebook and Twitter 100% sold out for you.

then, in case you're actually losing halfway thru election night, pull out ALL of the stops and find 15 to 20 million "mail in" votes overnight to make sure you win.

it's pretty simple.
Trump spun his own lies... he didn't need media to spew lies. Trump made his own bed by f'ing up everything and every official position, by trying to morph US presidency into a mob/mafia organization almost led by cronyism, but mostly by narcissism and klepto.

Like all the never-Trumpers republicans? Not nearly as many people voted pro-Biden as the people who simply voted anti-Trump. An infant monkey could have been on the ticket vs Trump and Trump probably would have lost.
put an infant monkey up against Joe Biden in a presidential debate, and the more coherent monkey smokes him. But too many idiots think fur doesn't look presidential enough.

it's pretty simple.
So simple. Simple... very, very, VERY SIMPLE. Tremendously simple. Simple is the simplest way to put it.

it's pretty simple.

Is that what you think happened? That 15-20 million votes were found?

Or you'd just have to have the media complicit with Dems to scare everyone into sitting on their couch and mailing in the multiple ballots they received at home in the mail.

Trump spun his own lies... he didn't need media to spew lies. Trump made his own bed by f'ing up everything and every official position, by trying to morph US presidency into a mob/mafia organization almost led by cronyism, but mostly by narcissism and klepto.
your words are just as empty and devoid of substance that those of the leftist media and leftist pols were (and still are), as they conspired to trash every move and every word of Trump's, right from the get-go. I wish I could have seen what might have been accomplished if anti-Trumpers of any and all flavors hadn't put their hatred in front of love and concern for our country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT